Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The comments on this are revealing...

1. Paul714 HRS AGO
    Someone report these 'journalists' to Reach plc, this stuff wouldn't be published by kids in a school magazine.

Tonyglfc2 HRS AGO
    Reply to Paul71
    Shoulder’s back and Smash IT ;-)

2. Darrenmatthews6 HRS AGO
    The echo obviously have a different meaning of the word "hilarious"!!! Here's me thinking it means something seriously funny

3. sals6 HRS AGO
    Since when has 'hilarious' had a change of definition? And why fill a space with this 'article'?

4. Liver1pewel7 HRS AGO
    OK, so we're obsessed and jealous of Man Citeh, but why this as the headline on Monday morning?

Good old BBC, the lasses are playing at "Manchester's Academy Stadium", no mention of City, as if its a publicly funded stadium, not quite the same when they played at Manchester Utds Old Toilet.......
Comments like this from the bbc show it has to be more organised than some will admit. It keeps happening, I am even suspicious about Sterling's photo on BBC breakfast when they talked about the rape.

Comments like this from the bbc show it has to be more organised than some will admit. It keeps happening, I am even suspicious about Sterling's photo on BBC breakfast when they talked about the rape.
So was I. If I was Raz I would have got his lawyers to send a strongly worded letter to the BBC asking them for an apology. It was the insuation, his picture was I believe put their deliberately.

Years ago someone wrote daft/funny letters to companies. When he got replies he saved them all and then published a book.
You could do the same with the dipper echo headlines, it would make a great read.
'Why Stupid Headlines Are Good for Liverpool fc.'
Henry Root (the pseudonym of William Donaldson). Absolutely brilliant and laugh out loud funny.

I noticed that on the front page of the online MUEN the header at the top only has the other mob. It requires accessing another drop down to see what insights they have about us. We are not going away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.