Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still peddling the racist narrative that it is apparently not possible for an owner of Arabic origin to invest his money for the same reason as everyone else ie to make a return on his investment. Still repeating the fake "sportswashing" narrative without a scrap of evidence. After 14 years of sustained growth at City, creating thousands of jobs and regenerating our city-centre, the liars will not go away.

The same week that we’ve topped the Deloitte money league for the 2nd year running.

How are we doing in the PR league? I’d imagine hurtling towards the NW counties.

Maybe it's not just the fans and players getting complacent. Maybe the executives are as well. Maybe it's a little easy for them with almost guaranteed income streams from Mansour's and Khaldoon's contacts and from Guardiola-inspired success on the pitch. Just maybe they could listen to the fans more if they want a motivated fanbase for a full 90 minutes per game.

We’ve also seen Arsenal & Southampton plunder our back room team. I think it’s a big shout of I won’t be here forever & your getting fat & lazy like the Rags did.

The same week that we’ve topped the Deloitte money league for the 2nd year running.

How are we doing in the PR league? I’d imagine hurtling towards the NW counties.
Despite being far and away the most successful team in the world’s most lucrative league, and the only team from said league to qualify for the Cl every year for the last decade, it’s suspicious/bent/dodgy sponsors

Despite being far and away the most successful team in the world’s most lucrative league, and the only team from said league to qualify for the Cl every year for the last decade, it’s suspicious/bent/dodgy sponsors

What else can it be? Despite all the money awarded for being on TV the people on TV don’t know where our money comes from?

We’ve also seen Arsenal & Southampton plunder our back room team. I think it’s a big shout of I won’t be hear forever & your getting fat & lazy like the Rags did.
All empires are brought down by themselves
Decadence and self-indulgent complacency are far worse enemies than any invader
Happened to everyone from Greece and Rome to Carthage and the Ottomans
We need to wake up as a club and take the threats seriously
Suddenly the vultures are circulating around the youth system, both on and off the pitch. We are best in class so understandable
And they’ve badly taken their eye off the ball with the women’s set up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.