Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching the local beeb news at 8.30, nothing, bunch of cnuts. It's an all out attack against City, from the media, pigmol, EPL. They're been working months behind closed doors on this.
DON'T get a licence its NOT an offence.

If you've got one, cancel it.

The telephone no is on the back& it takes 2 minutes.

Tell em you're moving abroad....thats it done !!

They no longer have a detection team.....all that budget goes to Kunsberg and Linaker !!

It must be the easiest argument to win. In a different thread there’s a Noel Gallagher video where he says pundits know fuck all. He does a great job of putting people on n their place & tell them they’re talking shit.

He does it in a true Manc dower humorous way & yet in 15 years we’ve not managed to employ anyone to win the PR argument & show the bullshit being talked.

I’m surprised we don’t have a social “what the media says” & use Rabin style comebacks.
Where's this matey?

BREAKING:The real, true reason Pep went on a mad one last night?
‘Sportswashing’, apparently….

I’m sure you don’t need to guess the tortured, diseased mind behind this insane shoehorning
At least he finally admits that he and his chums consciously and deliberately deny City our due credit

View attachment 66566
What shite that is.
Let me guess; Lie(w) or Delaney?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.