Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 online football tabloid this morning.

20 Arsenal v United post match articles.
1 City v Wolves post match article.

The main headline being.

English football NEEDS this rivalry. It’s good to have them back.

There’s absolutely no chance of breaking the pro United, Arsenal and Liverpool football media cartel in this country, regardless of what other teams do, not just City. It’s a f*cking disgrace!
They don't want the same team winning everything year after year unless it's a red top club, especially for those well paid holiday jaunts around Europe. The bit of the Arsenal game I saw involved mostly a keepy uppy head ball contest that has apparently been awarded game of the season status.

Watching the Sly highlights. I notice that the emphasis on the gbh on Ilkay was on should it have been yellow or nothing, rather than yellow or red for endangerment if an opponent. If that challenge had been the other way round…..!!!

Edit just seen the non penalty on Jack - how the fuck was that not given? Even the scouse summariser said it was a pen and should be overturned

Watching the Sly highlights. I notice that the emphasis on the gbh on Ilkay was on should it have been yellow or nothing, rather than yellow or red for endangerment if an opponent. If that challenge had been the other way round…..!!!

Edit just seen the non penalty on Jack - how the fuck was that not given? Even the scouse summariser said it was a pen and should be overturned
Fairly sure in Rugby Union a shoulder to the head is a red card. Goes to show football is harder.....

Shame we don’t have rugby refs in football, so do much better
Shows how weak football refs and the authorities are, fully understand that rugby union players have bigger up bodies but Gundo took it straight on the jaw.

Also, which I think we all know they mike up officials to explain any contentious decisions, why isnt such a rich sport and league not doing the same. Can't believe it is because of lack of investment across the league....

...apart from the red scum

From the daily fail - the club need to sort this out ASAP

City probe now a cold case​

The Premier League's investigation into Manchester City is in danger of dragging on for so long that the key agitators will no longer be involved in football when it reaches its conclusion.

It has long been known that Manchester United and Liverpool were among the voices calling for action against the champions and were thought to be key to a 2020 bid, revealed by Sportsmail, to get City banned from the Champions League.

However, both are up for sale and, with speculation about further investment from sovereign wealth funds rife, it remains to be seen whether new owners will have the same thirst for blue blood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.