Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct, an absolute shithouse of a player who will happily cheat and surround a ref to woman off at every decision. Suits them to a T.
I could slap his chops until my arm dropped off, then I’d change arms and go again!
If you were allowed one free almighty fkin slap of a prem footballer it would be this odious twat every time for me

If you were allowed one free almighty fkin slap of a prem footballer it would be this odious twat every time for me
I'm afraid I would cheat and not stop at the 1 slap.
Something primeval would come out of me and would smash him to a fucking pulp with a boulder in each hand

Fuckin state of this.

The pair of mardarses are doing a cissie and ada and going full handbag swinging.

Absolutely pissing myself at this.

The more I think about this, the more I'm loving it. Two clubs up for sale with the two most toxic, narcissistic and self-important fan-bases. The more the media give these "influential" fan groups oxygen, the more self-important they get. The more influence they think they exert the less saleable the clubs become.

They actually do believe they have some kind of moral, and therefore real, ownership of the club. It's so gloriously counter-productive I'm almost inclined to donate a pound or two to the cause myself.

Some United and Liverpool fans think their history should dictate footballs future.

After boring everyone else rigid about their “bitter rivalry” they now cling to each other in order to try and maintain an unfair cartel.

Pathetic.
I blame Neville and Carragher for slipping between the sheets for the last couple of seasons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.