Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see the mail have published the big spenders list for 22/23 and City are not, I repeat are not in the top 10 clubs throwing money about. I expect an article tomorrow on how well the club is run with lots of references to the red clubs splashing cash without winning. You know, doing it the right way. Funny enough not 1 fan wants to talk about football finance anymore!
That's because we've found other ways of cheating - do keep up.........

Just look at the state of thisView attachment 66954
Reminds me of the time that a Premier League referee contrived to end Arsenals "invincible's" run at Old Trafford when he let the entire Rag's team systematically kick Arsenal off the pitch, didn't send Camel Gob off for an obvious last-man foul and awarded Rug Head a soft penalty.

Simon Stone the fucking sneaky Bratwurst-hootered weirdo in full on Green and Gold scarf on the BBC
PS my young nephew has been to Wembley more than united in the last decade. He’s 16

View attachment 67025View attachment 67026
Is it really acceptable for a BBC employee to sneer like this? Forest fans pay his f*cking salary, and we go to jail if we don't. Despicable c*nt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.