Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently casemiro was "phenomenal" yesterday, according to the bbc. How plucky little paupers manchester united managed to overcome the financial and footballing behemoth that is the mighty Reading, I will never know. Surely it is a feat of superhuman achievement.

It’s a ragfest

Nailed it.
In all the years I've been watching City, I've never known any set of fans (City or opposition fans) to say they're happy to lose a match, particularly a set of fans who made a 400 mile round trip to see a night match.
I've done trips like that and seen us lose and can't say I've been happy about the result.
Me thinks the Tarquins are chatting shit
Exactly, if they werent bothered about the game why not stay home to watch it.

BBC

'PHENOMENAL
CASERMIRO HELPS
MAN UTD SEE OFF
READING'

Fucking Reading you utter plebs lol

Edit been done already, sorry :)

Could you have imagined the wank fest if they’d seen off top of the table Arsenal in the cup? There wasn’t much of one for us by the media on Friday night.

Was, he even pretty much confirmed that last night in his commentary, his family though are still match going Blues apparently , they need to get a grip and give him a bit of a slap though imo.
He Was born in Styal
His dad was a goalkeeper and was on City’s books
his brother lives in Goostrey
He was marked out of the game in the East Cheshire League cup final in 1977 and lost 1-0 ( had the little gobby squirt in me pocket)
We should have signed him when he in turn, had Paul Simpson in his pocket playing for Bury in a cup replay v City at Old Trafford in 1984

and yes , he has needed his family to give him a good bollocking for his anti City stance for many years , but what Lee wants , Lee gets.

Telling that you keep conflating 9/11 and JFK, and addressing the conspiracy theories (of which I’ve espoused none) and have raised the non-sequitur of the CAS verdict, without dealing with the murder of LHO and the doubt that must cast upon his guilt.

Are you sure that Jack Ruby was simply upset at the assassination of JFK some 48 hours earlier, and just got ‘lucky’, or do you accept there could be another explanation?
It's not telling at all. If you state that you don't believe LHO was the guilty party, you are saying that the reams of evidence to the contrary are false, the investigations that concluded he was are false and that there was a conspiracy to a) commit the crime and b) blame LHO, whilst c) shielding the real perpetrators. You believe in a conspiracy for which all theorys so far have been disproved, and there remains no credible evidence. The murder of LHO is separate and aside. It's likely that the facts are as stated, but of course its possible that there's more to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.