Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nailed it.
In all the years I've been watching City, I've never known any set of fans (City or opposition fans) to say they're happy to lose a match, particularly a set of fans who made a 400 mile round trip to see a night match.
I've done trips like that and seen us lose and can't say I've been happy about the result.
Me thinks the Tarquins are chatting shit
did you miss the scouser earlier on this season they were also not bothered they lost a cup game to little city

It's not telling at all. If you state that you don't believe LHO was the guilty party, you are saying that the reams of evidence to the contrary are false, the investigations that concluded he was are false and that there was a conspiracy to a) commit the crime and b) blame LHO, whilst c) shielding the real perpetrators. You believe in a conspiracy for which all theorys so far have been disproved, and there remains no credible evidence. The murder of LHO is separate and aside. It's likely that the facts are as stated, but of course it’s possible that there's more to it.
Which conspiracy do I believe, as I don’t recall advancing one. I certainly don’t think this could have unquestionably been carried out with the intention of framing LHO. He could simply have been collateral damage. Don’t put words in my mouth as it merely serves to undermine the argument you are seeking to advance.

I never said he wasn’t the guilty party, merely that it’s probable he wasn’t. There is a distinction. I’m perfectly happy to accept that’s it’s plausible and possible that he was.

The credible evidence which casts doubt on LHO’s guilt is his murder in custody a couple of days after his arrest. You have stated that your mind is completely closed to this being connected in some way beyond the prima facie to the assassination of JFK (‘separate and aside’) which I find hard to get my head round tbh. He was shot while in custody shortly after assassinating a US President and you believe it’s wholly unconnected, save for Jack Ruby being upset. Although you then state that there might be ‘more to it’, which just confuses me further, because if there is then it follows as a matter of logic that there must be some doubt as to LHO’s guilt, albeit possibly a limited amount.

Which conspiracy do I believe, as I don’t recall advancing one. I certainly don’t think this could have unquestionably been carried out with the intention of framing LHO. He could simply have been collateral damage. Don’t put words in my mouth as it merely serves to undermine the argument you are seeking to advance.

I never said he wasn’t the guilty party, merely that it’s probable he wasn’t. There is a distinction. I’m perfectly happy to accept that’s it’s plausible and possible that he was.

The credible evidence which casts doubt on LHO’s guilt is his murder in custody a couple of days after his arrest. You have stated that your mind is completely closed to this being connected in some way beyond the prima facie to the assassination of JFK (‘separate and aside’) which I find hard to get my head round tbh. He was shot while in custody shortly after assassinating a US President and you believe it’s wholly unconnected, save for Jack Ruby being upset. Although you then state that there might be ‘more to it’, which just confuses me further, because if there is then it follows as a matter of logic that there must be some doubt as to LHO’s guilt, albeit possibly a limited amount.
Sorry, is there someway to carry this on outside of this thread? It's somewhat off topic...

Bad news for Liverpool fans. After one league title in 33 years, “their days of Premier League domination… may have gone”.

Fnl92nKXkAA_de6
Irony…Their days of domination ended when the Premier League was founded, but they didn’t realise that. Hence their huge efforts to derail City.

Everybody knows it was Bobby who arranged his brother’s assassination because he wanted a crack at Miss Monroe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.