Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Proper fans is another term that pisses me off. Only lower division teams have proper fans.
Ten games a season at Edgeley or Spotland makes you a proper fan. Twenty odd home games and a couple of aways watching a PL team is somehow less proper.
Less proper maybe, but certainly more expensive.

We had left back problems that day. We‘ll solve it soon.
Yep, you called it - Cancelo off-loaded today!

Not sure if anyone can help me please. I'm a Middlesbrough memorabilia collector and I'm trying to fill some gaps in my ticket collection.

I'm after the following ticket stubs if anyone has them for sale?
Middlesbrough v City 09.12.95
Middlesbrough v City 14.04.98
City v Middlesbrough 17.09.00
Middlesbrough v City 06.12.04

Any help finding these is appreciated.
Cheers
Chris
chris.fountain2@ntlworld.com

Sorry to jump on the thread, I don't have the right privileges to post a new thread

Chelsea have been given a free ride mate , they’ve had nothing like the ridicule City have had , they , and the media forget they had a sugar daddy before Ra Ra Rasputin turned up.
Geordies = free pass guaranteed - media darlings - undeserved - poor crowds 'WTWS' They hate us mentioning that. Also when they were losing under Ashley loads of non sell outs, buts that's OK as they protesting about not winning! Loyal support FFS bit like Arsenal last week. They needed reminded of the half empty stadium when Wenger was just getting them into 4th spot!!

Great post, and so true!

I also get the feeling that Pep is increasingly becoming tired and frustrated with it all, watching some of his recent pre/post match interviews!
I hope he calls out these so called journos when he goes. As a football fan he has given the game here a massive leg up (just as Wenger did in his first 5 years here) We never appreciated people at the top of the game, players / managers etc as were pathetically tribal here and its crept into the media. They used to be called reporters, now they think they are thought leaders and social commentators...unqualified bunch of c*nts

Soriano needs to find his balls , or delegate if he can’t be arsed himself , like I’ve said before , we get lumped with PSG -a club formed in 1970 after our win in Vienna.
Funny how that genuine euro CWC is never acknowledged but Newcastle's 'Fairs Cup'...some mad invitation pre season kick about has been...it's madness we have a shit PR team!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.