Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ducker of the DT, the silly, er, Northern Correspondent, has his fourpennorth on the Cancelo affair, but what struck me to the point of laughing and wondering whether he was actually at the match and not wearing those glasses that makes everything pink, was the paragraph where he informs his RDAH fanbase that the win v the Arse was 'unconvincing'! Unconvincing? Well, I take some convincing but last Friday I saw a team outdo our opposition, dealt with anything that the current 'leading' PL side could throw at us, and better it. If that isn't convincing I don't know what is. I wonder if it had been ONE NIL TO THE ARSENAL, ONE NIL TO THE ARSENAL, he would have written the same shite. Somehow I think not.

Ducker of the DT, the silly, er, Northern Correspondent, has his fourpennorth on the Cancelo affair, but what struck me to the point of laughing and wondering whether he was actually at the match and not wearing those glasses that makes everything pink, was the paragraph where he informs his RDAH fanbase that the win v the Arse was 'unconvincing'! Unconvincing? Well, I take some convincing but last Friday I saw a team outdo our opposition, dealt with anything that the current 'leading' PL side could throw at us, and better it. If that isn't convincing I don't know what is. I wonder if it had been ONE NIL TO THE ARSENAL, ONE NIL TO THE ARSENAL, he would have written the same shite. Somehow I think not.
Not so much Fuc...ergh Ducker but after a match like that they will trot out that Arsenal had two really good chances that were saved. I always thought that was what a keeper was there for.

I am indeed a resident of East Level 2 and enjoy the comforts of a squishy seat. But I sit in the middle of the block so the stewards can't tell where the foul and abusive is coming from.
I'm in the last squishy seat in CB L2 just before it turns into the Family stand, I'm in prime position to get flirted for using inappropriate language but watch my P's and Q's when there's kids around, the Everton game tested my resolve with that wanker Madley.

Barcelona bought a player for a record fee from the England national team apparently.

BBC Sport

Manchester United have rejected a world-record bid from Arsenal for England forward Alessia Russo.

The Euro 2022 winner, 23, turned down an offer to sign a contract extension at Manchester United in June.

Arsenal, three points behind Women's Super League leaders United with a game in hand, have been monitoring Russo's contract situation throughout January.

The bid was understood to be more than the £400,000 Barcelona paid for England midfielder Keira Walsh in September.

ha ha SSN trying to put every negative slant they can at pep and surprise surprise tony fucking Pulis bats them all away with a straight bat
Pulis has always stuck up for Pep apparently, they has a good relationship Pep even complimented him in public

All we seem to get is lots of social media activity (which is fine) but no strategic communications at all. I have always suspected there was a structural problem in our management set-up which meant it was very difficult to get things signed off. We are part of a huge organisation which has grown very rapidly and Khaldoon has a very broad remit.
We seem to be slow to react to events. A classic example is how we were wrong-footed by the Super League proposals. We were bounced into it at the last moment and ended up with our joint statement appearing on the MUFC website as part of a Glazers' communication. This was totally amateurish.
I agree with a lot of this but the only point I’d make it with the super league proposals we weren’t slow to react to it, we were only included in the proposals at the very last minute. We were going to be excluded until the hateful five realised “shit, we can’t call it the super league if we deliberately exclude the most successful side of the last decade. Better give City a call after all”

That said, agreeing to put a direct quote from Joel Glazer on our own website was unforgivable whatever the circumstances.

Don't forget mate that ducker is a rag and is probably giddy like the rest of the gobshites.
They all like football again, fickle set of pricks.

I wonder if Ducker also thinks the rags' bent 2-1 derby win was unconvincing too? Of course not. The fucking bitter lickspittle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.