Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
please link some articles about the immoral, evil Chelsea spending spree or is this not SPORTWASHING at all?
yet to find these articles despite what Chelsea spent since the summer is a total british record within a season I assume.

Whilst I absolutely hate the term and don’t agree with it in our case whatsoever, I’m not sure why it would be considered sportwashing. Googling Chelsea spending does bring up quite a lot of articles criticising their approach though and the conditions that allow for it.

Personally I think it’s a very very risky strategy from Chelsea which is more likely to screw them over for a long time than it is to be successful.

R4 expert on ffp telling the world how Chelsea are getting away with it is long term contracts and spreading the cost...

Then and you'll never guess what?

We first saw this when Man City started buying lots of players in 2012/13 and used YaYa as an example.

Now I was under the impression he cost 25m not 107m.

Absolute cunts

Whilst I absolutely hate the term and don’t agree with it in our case whatsoever, I’m not sure why it would be considered sportwashing. Googling Chelsea spending does bring up quite a lot of articles criticising their approach though and the conditions that allow for it.

Personally I think it’s a very very risky strategy from Chelsea which is more likely to screw them over for a long time than it is to be successful.
I dont have an issue with Chelsea spending, if their owner has the money and ready t bankroll all this, fair play to him.

thing is I see lot of articles echoing this now in media, despite what we have seen in last 10+ years spouted about our spending apart from Martin Samuel at Daily mail.

Boehly not being a brown person from Middle East is all that making a big big difference.

I'm sure other fans will pissing themselves about us talking about transfer spending.

In what way? Most of us are more balance with how they gone about there spending and think clubs should spend what they want! It’s more to do with the narrative in the media regarding our spending and how the media the other clubs went after us reporting of us! A pretty cheap throwaway line by you that! Without backing it up!

I dont have an issue with Chelsea spending, if their owner has the money and ready t bankroll all this, fair play to him.

thing is I see lot of articles echoing this now in media, despite what we have seen in last 10+ years spouted about our spending apart from Martin Samuel at Daily mail.

Boehly not being a brown person from Middle East is all that making a big big difference.

That’s a slightly different point and I agree with that on the whole. I don’t think it’s just down to that last point albeit being a factor, it’s the medias perception that we’re owned by a state rather than an individual that still drives a lot of it too.

In what way? Most of us are more balance with how they gone about there spending and think clubs should spend what they want! It’s more to do with the narrative in the media regarding our spending and how the media the other clubs went after us reporting of us! A pretty cheap throwaway line by you that! Without backing it up!
What do you mean 'in what way'? It's obvious. We're the only team that spends money. We've spent £8bn on transfers since the takeover and I'm sure that's what will drive the narrative.

So, again, opposition fans will be pissing themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.