Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why So Etiglad in Sun today...Phil Thomas column full page in centre pullout.

Magnificent.

It’s on the website as well, no pay wall. I ma flabbergasted that such as positive article has been published.

I had to vote expulsion ;-) just to get the results of the poll up.

Note: 4 cloices. (Pep holding 4 fingers up - stock photo)

1. Points Deduction.
2. League Expulsion.
3. Stripped Of Titles.
4. Major Fine.

5. Cleared Of Charges??

23,000 votes so far.

Daily United c*nts!

628475-AD-61-C7-4-A25-9-A09-23-F4-EA583-DA8.png

F35-FB969-525-B-4-BBD-9366-5-B069173-F21-E.jpg
Well that's the trial over, what's next?

Magnificent.

I wouldn't normally click on that website but that is a decent piece,

She's perfect for the target Sky TV watcher - ie overweight, bald, brain-dead 50-something male slob, sprawled-out on the sofa all day with his hands down his joggers, fantasising about women presenters half his age, looking not listening and so not taking-in or hearing a single word she says. But it's where he gets all his extensive football knowledge and opinion from.
Is this the wrong time to say I would?

Magnificent.

The part so apt

“It should be about focusing on conmen and crooks, not trying to trip up someone who has — and is — flooding football with millions.”

Magnificent.

Good article - I get a sense of feeling sides are being taken in the media and at Prem League clubs - as Pep said be careful what you wish for - what a fucking mess and there's going to be casualties along the way here

''Premier League's timing of Man City financial charges adds another puzzling element''

The article focuses too much on ''What if City are guilty but win the league'' than the alternative for my liking. But overall, there appears to have been shift to a more balanced approach in reporting since Monday's hysteria. Either City are cracking heads behind the scenes, or the media have seen the cards the PL are holding and are now hedging their bets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.