Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Erm sure that Jake wanker presenting has just asked ‘where is the aggressive Leipzig we expected. It has to be better’ and then ‘the home fans are trying their best to get their team into it’ or something similar. He’s desperate for this ‘really good’ Leipzig to get back into it.
The five stages of commentating on city games when we are winning.
denial that city are any good, fondly recalling the last time we were beaten.
anger that the opposition are not trying hard enough.
bargaining - all it takes is for city to lose concentration once.
depression - long silences, comments about money and how much the subs/defenders cost.
acceptance - full time.

The five stages of commentating on city games when we are winning.
denial that city are any good, fondly recalling the last time we were beaten.
anger that the opposition are not trying hard enough.
bargaining - all it takes is for city to lose concentration once.
depression - long silences, comments about money and how much the subs/defenders cost.
acceptance - full time.
Ha ha you can tick them off through the games

A friend of mine who owns quite a large business and is well clued up reckons the Glazers have been buying land around Old Toilet for some years now but don’t want to get into the development of the area. They will just keep hold of valuable land until it reaches its peak price. I’m only the messenger here, I’ve no knowledge whatsoever.
Did someone sell them the bridge over the ship canal?

I could be wrong, but I thought The Rags bought the freight handling site between the stadium and heading up towards the Trafford Centre a few years back, quoting security concerns. Didn't want a site adjacent to them where "terrorists" could launch RPGs.
I can just see the mibs getting off the train from Euston and marching down Market St with their RPG's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.