Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not an agenda as such, just chasing clicks. Can’t see it changing anytime soon. I’ve largely fucked the media off and feel better for it.
Yup, me too. Got a scores app so I can see any non city results and a Man city news feed to peruse the usual stream of click bait without giving the fekkers my time. Feels like back in the day when you scanned the pink final, binned it and carried on regardless.
Don't let those bastardos grind you down

Mark Doyle while writing his entitled meltdown about Pep(in fact it's how I picture most toxic Liverpool fans, crusading online against every City fan they encounter):

While bashing their keyboard to bits:
1*dn2dBD54geNUdFOelKQ6JA.gif

Upon hitting the submit button:
iu

He is bitter, paranoid, desperate and deluded, which is, honestly, a little sad from a neutral perspective, but also wholly understandable.
So, he says: Bitter, desperate and deluded... From a neutral perspective. Tell you what Mark, since we are on the subject of medals. If they gave medals for creating the most hypocritical sentence possible, in the least amount of words, that's the only one you'd fucking deserve.
iu

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.