Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm watching the City CL game on CBS and it's about the fairest commentating I've ever heard..

When Mahrez shot his free kick into the wall.. "Mahrez's gyroscope is malfunctioning!"

When RB Leipzig keeper caught the ball.. "Nice play by the keeper!"

Overall: "If you call RB Leipzig's performance in the first half impotent.. that's flattering!"

My jaw is on the floor.. I haven't heard anything negative yet..

genie_s_jaw_by_unicorn_skydancer08_dbos4ub-fullview.jpg

I'm watching the City CL game and it's about the fairest commentating I've ever heard..

When Mahrez shot his free kick into the wall.. "Mahrez's gyroscope is malfunctioning!"

When RB Leipzig keeper caught the ball.. "Nice play by the keeper!"

Overall: "If you call RB Leipzig's performance in the first half impotent.. that's flattering!"

My jaw is on the floor.. I haven't heard anything negative yet..
Whos kidnapped Martin Keown, I'm in shock at how positive he has been about Pep & City

Erm sure that Jake wanker presenting has just asked ‘where is the aggressive Leipzig we expected. It has to be better’ and then ‘the home fans are trying their best to get their team into it’ or something similar. He’s desperate for this ‘really good’ Leipzig to get back into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.