Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was only one question for me, that was yours? It sounded like it was, very simply, a way to attack City and get his name out in the media, from somebody who held little value in integrity, and more in making himself a few quid.

Nothing changes with these leeches.

Yes it was a way to attack city but I’d want to know what made think of writing an article like that and say to him directly you didn’t think of it did you? You were promoted by someone wasn’t you!? Because a no mark like him coming up with that article is from the fairies!

TalkSport had one of the authors of the report on and completely disagreed with the premise that the redevelopment of the area was in any way wrong. They did allow him to spout his nonsense on sports washing but even then the author sounded like he was wearing his tinfoil hat.

Was it any surprise that he was from ‘Manchester’?
Heard that. He was from Trafford and was a rabid left wing Man U fan!

Those Amnesty remarks are from some time ago. Even they have acknowledged that UAE has made progress.
Why don`t people understand what City have done to help move forward in terms of Womens Football, the full support of the Gay Community and fully endorsing on how best to look to the future, due to our Owners full commitment on diversification.

A picture paints a thousand words. We’ve gone from this shithole where nobody was prepared to invest
View attachment 50481
To this
View attachment 50484
We need to stop this investment right fucking now before the whole of East Manchester becomes a great place to liv
Yes it was a way to attack city but I’d want to know what made think of writing an article like that and say to him directly you didn’t think of it did you? You were promoted by someone wasn’t you!? Because a no mark like him coming up with that article is from the fairies!
The link to the article has popped up on a Manchester Facebook group about our City’s history, in a thread about the slums overhanging the Medlock around Phillips park in the 60’s. The poster has either innocently posted it as a genuine interesting read or on the other hand is a rag trying to sneak more anti City bias into an innocent thread which is Nothing to do with footy but is about the Eastlands area. Whichever the writer of the piece has already begun to achieve his aim of brainwashing the public into hating City under the pretence of being a concerned citizen rather than a slapped arse fanboy hack with a grudge.

I see crackhead is coming out with his usual nonsensical predictions about us being weaker.

Not one court in any country in the world tried and convicted Osama Bin Laden and yet I did not see Amnesty International condemning the U.S. for sending a hit squad into a foreign country and murdering him.
Perhaps I missed the trial.
Of all the illegal stuff that the USA has done on foreign soil, that would not be in my top ten to worry about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.