Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else got Sky Sports on? The FA Cup final doesn’t usually get this level of coverage, let alone the last five league cup finals.

Wonder what’s different this year?
"I know!" "I know!" * he says raising his hand enthusiastically.

It's because Newcastle United are in the final and their prestigious owners could win their first piece of silverware.

...... or have I misinterpreted the media? ;-)

Has any other team had a yellow card for the third player to rush up to the referee and ask a question, or is it only City that rule applies to?
Seen lots of ref crowding since but no action, and City’s rush was more of a trot and a polite enquiry anyway.
Fined for it too. I've been specifically keeping an eye out for it since and I'm yet to see a single game without it happening on at least one occasion.

HI Jimmy maybe able to help. I have a Roberts Record R radio which you can delay on both dab and fm.
don't think they make them anymore however eBay is your friend and I just had a quick look ( type in Roberts Radio with pause and there's loads of different models on there just,make sure you go for one with both dab and fm if you decide to buy. Mine is approx 47 item in white you put in a sd card press the pause button to sync it with tv, usually 10 seconds on satellite ( I have a motorised dish so no sly) looks like you'll pay just under £50.00 with delivery. Your welcome to pm me if any questions.
Thanks will look into that , its worth £50 to ditch the likes of Hinchcliffe

Has any other team had a yellow card for the third player to rush up to the referee and ask a question, or is it only City that rule applies to?
Seen lots of ref crowding since but no action, and City’s rush was more of a trot and a polite enquiry anyway.
Or the early booking for Ederson for time wasting

I presumed at the time it was a new directive that PGMOL had implemented. Apparently not eh?

Or the early booking for Ederson for time wasting

I presumed at the time it was a new directive that PGMOL had implemented. Apparently not eh?
It’s long been a directive that refs don’t act upon and it’s fucking infuriating - for once this was a correct decision

How the hell did we beat Bournemouth today ?... just watched Match of the Day and anyone who hadnt seen the game live would think from the highlights they hammered us , must have shown every Bournemouth half chance and spell of posession they had in our half , very misleading..
Come on even the Bournemouth manager said they battered us

All star line up on Sly Sport News at the moment.
Clinton Morrison whose single brain cell is in danger of dying of loneliness.
Lee Hendrie-medriocrity personified as a player and an even worse pundit.
Leanne Sanderson-Shouty Cockney Ragess. Kick starts Jumbo Jets in her spare time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.