Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine copping off with her, only to find out during the conversation she’s a diehard and blinkered Liverpool fan who hates City.
If the convo was ‘after the event’, I think there’s a few on here that wouldn’t mind pal …

Last edited:
I don’t really get this argument. How has it pissed on their parade big time? Their profits are up in the last ten years. So, how has the golden flow of £££ been interrupted? Seems like it’s still in full flow to me.
I can only assume that it's all about the profit they WANT rather than the profit they've GOT. If the shareholders were happy with "just" getting their yearly millions in profit, I'd agree with you, but I think they can probably see projected BILLIONS in profit if certain teams are successful, and that's possibly what they want. That's how greed works, right?

All just an assumption, as I openly admit that I know absolutely fuck all about that side of things.

I can only assume that it's all about the profit they WANT rather than the profit they've GOT. If the shareholders were happy with "just" getting their yearly millions in profit, I'd agree with you, but I think they can probably see projected BILLIONS in profit if certain teams are successful, and that's possibly what they want. That's how greed works, right?

All just an assumption, as I openly admit that I know absolutely fuck all about that side of things.
You might be right, but that isn’t what people repeatedly say on here. They say we’ve undermined/damaged/worsened their business model, when the facts simply don’t support that.

I don’t really get this argument. How has it pissed on their parade big time? Their profits are up in the last ten years. So, how has the golden flow of £££ been interrupted? Seems like it’s still in full flow to me.
I would have thought the success of clubs who aren’t Man United has made the premier league more competitive and lucrative. It’s a league full of stories and narratives (including us) and there are dozens of big games per season, not just a handful.

I would have thought the success of clubs who aren’t Man United has made the premier league more competitive and lucrative. It’s a league full of stories and narratives (including us) and there are dozens of big games per season, not just a handful.
If united’s dominance had continued it’s difficult to imagine the PL, and by extension Sky, having such an attractive product.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.