Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
As the most successful team of the last decade, we’re an inconvenient interruption to the golden flow of ££££ from the views and clicks milked from the moronic hordes. We’ve pissed on their parade big time and they fucking hate it.
I don’t really get this argument. How has it pissed on their parade big time? Their profits are up in the last ten years. So, how has the golden flow of £££ been interrupted? Seems like it’s still in full flow to me.

I don’t really get this argument. How has it pissed on their parade big time? Their profits are up in the last ten years. So, how has the golden flow of £££ been interrupted? Seems like it’s still in full flow to me.

I’m sure there is pie chart from the Raggy commercial department showing how profits would have been higher if they were successful.

I’m sure there is pie chart from the Raggy commercial department showing how profits would have been higher if they were successful.
They'd be more likely to use a line graph or a bar chart for that, far easier to extrapolate data from previous seasons that were comparable temporally but were both unsuccessful and successful, apply it to their current financial data and give a loose prediction of what their finances would have been with a more successful side.

A pie chart might be useful as an appendix to show the split between matchday income, commercial income and prize money etc but they're useless for predictions.

Of course any such predictions quite frankly would be a load of horseshit, there's too many variables and data that can't be quantified if City hadn't been taken over, for example who would Silva, Aguero, Toure, KDB etc have signed for if not us and who would Guardiola be coaching? It would be just as likely that they'd be no more successful with us removed from the equation as it is that they would have been more successful, regardless of what we've done they've still been badly mismanaged.

Looks like i made the right decision to mute the Sky commentary , its quite refreshing just observing the game without the agenda driven garbage from pundits , shame i cant's get the Radio Manchester commentary to sync , so played the Roses and some Liam Gallagher as an accompaniment and a few bottlesof Desperado's ..........nice.
HI Jimmy maybe able to help. I have a Roberts Record R radio which you can delay on both dab and fm.
don't think they make them anymore however eBay is your friend and I just had a quick look ( type in Roberts Radio with pause and there's loads of different models on there just,make sure you go for one with both dab and fm if you decide to buy. Mine is approx 47 item in white you put in a sd card press the pause button to sync it with tv, usually 10 seconds on satellite ( I have a motorised dish so no sly) looks like you'll pay just under £50.00 with delivery. Your welcome to pm me if any questions.

That isn’t the point that was being made though, as it repeatedly is on here. That our success has seriously damaged Sky’s business model, which it manifestly has not.

There’s enough bias in the media against City without making stuff up. All it does is serve to undermine the wider arguments around what City, and us supporters have to put up with, which is also manifest.

That isn’t the point that was being made though, as it repeatedly is on here. That our success has seriously damaged Sky’s business model, which it manifestly has not.

There’s enough bias in the media against City without making stuff up. All it does is serve to undermine the wider arguments around what City, and us supporters have to put up with, which is also manifest.

I know mate but if there’s one things US owned clubs / politics are good at its lobbying. I only said a pie chart as an example that they’d be bullshitting & showing a big slice of cash pie that they’ve missed out on.

As you’ve already said it’s bollox but clearly the lobbying is happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.