Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it’s all gossip and conjecture but the potential incomings this summer are not looking good. The bastards at the Premier League fuelled by the Yankee’s hatred of our owners have mission accomplished by disrupting the image of our club.

It’s going to be easy to sell but so tough to buy, yesterday I read we could be in for Adrian Rabiot, once of our parish but now in Paris, second rate player, no where near what we are used to.

At the start of this journey under the Sheikh, we had to pay big money on transfers and wages to encroach the big 4, we won’t be allowed to do it again even under a Chavs type bust and boom, the drawbridge will be well and truly hoisted.

All he's quoted as saying is this:
‘Odegaard reminds me of my old City team-mate David Silva in the way he wants to get into pockets of space, get on the ball and dictate play. He does it all so effortlessly too, and I love watching him play.’

That's not unreasonable - he doesn't compare their quality, just style.
No no no Million, you can't post the truth as it doesn't give the Micah bashers any ammo..

Odegaard (who just sounds like an anti-perspirant to me) has been brilliant this season, easily one of the most impressive, but to compare him to Dave in any way (other than being a midfielder) is absurd.
TBF stylistically he tries to play like Dave. Obviously not fit to lace his boots though. I think we could do with a player like that

I was watching and wondering how Klopp's hoofers managed to raise their energy levels to such a degree after their recent performances. After sucking the ball into their own goal for most of the season, the Anfield formation brick throwers seem to have found the right goal in this occasion.
My impression was that several of their goals were freakish, for example depending on a crazy rebound, and that De Gea had a nightmare. Certainly not seven fine goals.

the social meeja brigade love this childish exchange, they call it ''bants'' or ''shit housery'' i believe...we get the meeja we deserve ..unfortunately. It would be good to run a proper football show that's not tribal and has proper insight to marvel at the genuinely good play we see quite a bit in the prem...and critique a lot of the crap that is still rolled out week in week out by all teams at different points in a game.
Er, that’s what the BBC is for. Don’t laugh.

I know it’s all gossip and conjecture but the potential incomings this summer are not looking good. The bastards at the Premier League fuelled by the Yankee’s hatred of our owners have mission accomplished by disrupting the image of our club.

It’s going to be easy to sell but so tough to buy, yesterday I read we could be in for Adrian Rabiot, once of our parish but now in Paris, second rate player, no where near what we are used to.

At the start of this journey under the Sheikh, we had to pay big money on transfers and wages to encroach the big 4, we won’t be allowed to do it again even under a Chavs type bust and boom, the drawbridge will be well and truly hoisted.
Who's turned/turning us down?

The new one from the media "Bruno didn't want to come off he was just asking the manager about tactics".
Hahahaha, they've had 24 hrs to try and smokescreen that the goofy little twat is a bottle merchant and was dying to leave his team mates out there on the pitch while wanting to be subbed so he could scurry off down some drain.

Captain Marvel?
Hmmm definitely not
Hmmm…”3 mins to go. I wonder what the tactics are ?”

Who's turned/turning us down?
It’s the lack of good players being connected with us, I think the media are lobbyists doing their best to disrupt us. They’ll be leaking stories to Agents/Players about “definite” penalties that are coming our way, relegation, points deductions and stripped of titles.

The fact the issue may not be resolved quickly and the threat of retrospective action is enough to deter players signing for us. This was all pre planned, hit us with a UEFA ban, let things die down then go again.

If we hadn’t won the CAS appeal we’d probably have been charged straight after that as we wouldn’t have had a defence, the biggest punishment in Football could have been handed down. We all know this is disruption tactics and it will work/is working because the “cheat” label is well and truly attached to our Club.

It’s the lack of good players being connected with us, I think the media are lobbyists doing their best to disrupt us. They’ll be leaking stories to Agents/Players about “definite” penalties that are coming our way, relegation, points deductions and stripped of titles.

The fact the issue may not be resolved quickly and the threat of retrospective action is enough to deter players signing for us. This was all pre planned, hit us with a UEFA ban, let things die down then go again.

If we hadn’t won the CAS appeal we’d probably have been charged straight after that as we wouldn’t have had a defence, the biggest punishment in Football could have been handed down. We all know this is disruption tactics and it will work/is working because the “cheat” label is well and truly attached to our Club.
players don't give a fuck, they want to win stuff and get well paid for winning stuff.

this cheat bollox has been going on for years ,hasn't stopped us getting who we want

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.