Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting that Simon Jordan let slip this morning that he's a guest of Daniel levy in his chairman's lounge this weekend. This after distancing himself from Levy and saying they didn't see eye to eye previously. I'm sure this has nothing whatsoever to do with Jordan constantly attacking us (managing to do so even when the conversation has nothing to do with us - he did it twice today, getting a dig in at us when the conversation was about Connor benn!) and the leak that City think Levy has had a big hand in the current goings on
I was going to post something last week about these two fuckwits,Jordan let slip something that basically said city have got it coming to them in not to distant future,he said it and it went to a break and nothing more said,I do think levy is drip feeding information to Jordan,both a pair of twats,this was October time

It’s the lack of good players being connected with us, I think the media are lobbyists doing their best to disrupt us. They’ll be leaking stories to Agents/Players about “definite” penalties that are coming our way, relegation, points deductions and stripped of titles.

The fact the issue may not be resolved quickly and the threat of retrospective action is enough to deter players signing for us. This was all pre planned, hit us with a UEFA ban, let things die down then go again.

If we hadn’t won the CAS appeal we’d probably have been charged straight after that as we wouldn’t have had a defence, the biggest punishment in Football could have been handed down. We all know this is disruption tactics and it will work/is working because the “cheat” label is well and truly attached to our Club.
My god your a cheerful fucker.

Footballers aren't generally regarded as being intellectual powerhouses. If the average guy down the pub believes it (despite all the evidence) there's no reason the average footballer wouldn't
I doubt anyone would regard me as an intellectual power house, but along with myself, a growing number of people I know wouldnt trust the likes of the BBC if they told them today was Tuesday. The thing about your mates down the pub is that apart from some of them possibly not being very bright, they aren't interested whether City are innocent or not, they just want a guilty verdict and a lynching.

I don't believe EVERY player either..i expect a good % are though so this type of media manipulation could severely reduce the size of our pool to fish in
They've been trying to manipulate since 2008 and we haven't done too badly, if an agent is thick enough to believe the media, then he's in the wrong job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.