Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's put 'financial-rule break charges' into the headline.

Daily United (Mail) c*nts!

Screenshot-20230308-083505-2.png

On eBay currently, not like the Dippers to try and take advantage is it?
Photoshopped - everyone knows they queued in an orderly way, arrived in plenty of time, were not pissed / violent, and would never try to jib in with snide tickets. Once again it's not their fault and the police are scapegoating the fine folk of Liverpool (and I also have some magic beans as well as a bridge in London I can sell you).

We knew this would happen, UEFA have capitulated too early, offer these fuckers a foot and they want a yard, a furlong, a mile. The dipper Gomersall in her reverent tone, talking about fans and Hillsboro, it was 33 years previous so the majority who went to Paris wouldn’t have been in Sheffield.

Fucking grief monkeys, as for Sollkeil, he’s trying to say Madrid fans were badly treated as well because he walked round the ground, not heard much from Madrid have we. I’m sure he’s also said previously he’d not seen any fake tickets. He’s just an apologist, how would he know? Did he check tickets?

I think most of the tweets and images of fake tickets and Dippers blagging into the stadium have been removed from the internet but fortunately they’re still on the 21/22 Dipper thread on here, in and around the 28th May.
Don't fret, Uefa are at this moment cooking up a future fine from us to help cover the cost.

They've been trying to manipulate since 2008 and we haven't done too badly, if an agent is thick enough to believe the media, then he's in the wrong job.
Many agents are, especially those idiots trying to build 'relationships' with 8y - 14 yr old kids.! That definitely needs outlawing if it hasn't happened already

More insidious stuff from Ornstein on SSN tonight. First time I’ve heard the phrase “almost state owned” in relation to football clubs. What does that mean exactly David? Cropped up on a discussion about spurs possibly bringing back Poch of all things, and how after all they need to do all they can to compete with “almost state owned” clubs.
A sly phrase if ever I heard one.

a) you’re either state owned or you aren’t, and b) regardless of who you’re owned by, you’ve still got to balance the books in some form.
Lol.
As opppsed to the clubs who are:

'Almost top 4.'
'Almost mid-table'
'Almost challengers'
'Almost winners'

Much more easily summed up by the catch-all phrase, 'Perennial losers'.

Many agents are, especially those idiots trying to build 'relationships' with 8y - 14 yr old kids.! That definitely needs outlawing if it hasn't happened already
can't disagree with you about some of their antics, but if any were really as incapable as the general public in searching out the truth, what difference would it make. The unscrupulous ones will just be after the biggest payday.

On a lighter note, I just heard Andy Mitten waxing lyrical about their rivalry with Liverpool. He discounted raggy failures against us and Chelsea for the title, saying he just wished they could go head to head against the dippers for once. The fact that what he considers the world's biggest rivalry have rarely gone head to head for the title seemed to have escaped him.

As mentioned a few times on this thread, articles by any of the Reach media group are pretty dire/click baity.

They are reaching down to another rung of mediocrity by enlisting AI to produce articles (at a considerable reduction in cost, no doubt, and the accompanying reduction in even the low level of journalist employment)

Admittedly I think they have been using the AI for awhile, feed in a load of parameters for an end result article about something - how else do you explain the endlessly tediously monotonous articles about red shirts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.