Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol.
As opppsed to the clubs who are:

'Almost top 4.'
'Almost mid-table'
'Almost challengers'
'Almost winners'

Much more easily summed up by the catch-all phrase, 'Perennial losers'.
“Almost billion dollar hedge-fund owned” doesn’t quite have that ring to it, does it ;-) ?

Last edited:
“Almost billion dollar hedge-funded owned” doesn’t quite have that ring to it, does it ;-) ?
It's fatuous phrase and a clear sign of intent to besmirch with flagrant abandon.

I'll bet at least one of their owners has hugged a child at some point in their adult lives.
Now those hands won't have been that far from sensitive parts of the child's anatomy.

Does that make them 'almost a paedophile'?

Lol.
As opppsed to the clubs who are:

'Almost top 4.'
'Almost mid-table'
'Almost challengers'
'Almost winners'

Much more easily summed up by the catch-all phrase, 'Perennial losers'.
“Almost billion dollar hedge-funded owned” doesn’t quite have that ring to it, does it ;-) ?
It's fatuous phrase and a clear sign of intent to besmirch with flagrant abandon.

I'll bet at least one of their owners has hugged a child at some point in their adult lives.
Now those hands won't have been that far from sensitive parts of the child's anatomy.

Yes, clearly intended for sure pal. He would have chosen his words very carefully; he wasn’t speaking with undue emotion or anything.

The lastest dipper compo scheme just got me wondering. Back in 2007 at the champions league final the bbc did a news report( its still on you tube) where they interviewed a fan with a genuine ticket who couldnt get in and another with a fake who got in.
Now if i was the genuine fan i would be looking to liverpool football club and the police to identify the fake ticket holder and claim compensation for the ticket, accomodation in Athens, flight and all the stress caused. Anyone know how much compo he got from the other dipper?
He got his hub caps back.

BBC United of Mediacity.

Doing another great PR United job after the Liverpool massacre.

Sly Stone must be on some overtime this week.

No doubt Neil Ashton’s been busy as well this week ringing his mates in the media, calling in favours.

As for Tent Peg. He’s becoming more and more like the Piss Can every day. A lying c*nt!

5148DF88-84BB-4206-8E59-5CF0CEEE3FD0.jpeg

Len Fairclough hates this post.

can't disagree with you about some of their antics, but if any were really as incapable as the general public in searching out the truth, what difference would it make. The unscrupulous ones will just be after the biggest payday.

On a lighter note, I just heard Andy Mitten waxing lyrical about their rivalry with Liverpool. He discounted raggy failures against us and Chelsea for the title, saying he just wished they could go head to head against the dippers for once. The fact that what he considers the world's biggest rivalry have rarely gone head to head for the title seemed to have escaped him.
My Rag mates over the past few years were desperate for us to stop the Dippers from winning anything. During their red rivalry the relationship between the two sets of fans was as toxic as it gets.

I saw a photo of carragher on cbs last night and he had a can of 7up on the desk.

What an absolute slice.

Who does he think he is.
Can you imagine if someone did that in reverse say Neville or Micah.
The Liverpool fans would
Lose their minds and there would be death threats and boycotts incoming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.