Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
As mentioned a few times on this thread, articles by any of the Reach media group are pretty dire/click baity.

They are reaching down to another rung of mediocrity by enlisting AI to produce articles (at a considerable reduction in cost, no doubt, and the accompanying reduction in even the low level of journalist employment)

Admittedly I think they have been using the AI for awhile, feed in a load of parameters for an end result article about something - how else do you explain the endlessly tediously monotonous articles about red shirts.
It’s amazing just how many local/small newspapers Reach own !

"Hi Pep. Slimy Stone here...Do you think Kyle Walker getting his cock out in a bar is a good example for young fans and will you be dropping him for the Palace game?"

"Have you seen his cock? It's massive! I'm so jealous. Kyle has a massive cock and with John's big balls they'll fuck you harder than your beloved rags got fucked at Anfield on Sunday. Next question..."

More insidious stuff from Ornstein on SSN tonight. First time I’ve heard the phrase “almost state owned” in relation to football clubs. What does that mean exactly David? Cropped up on a discussion about spurs possibly bringing back Poch of all things, and how after all they need to do all they can to compete with “almost state owned” clubs.
A sly phrase if ever I heard one.

a) you’re either state owned or you aren’t, and b) regardless of who you’re owned by, you’ve still got to balance the books in some form.

Almost state owned sounds like a relatively accurate way of describing us to be fair.

Many of the "problems" were caused by LFC fans turning up without tickets, yet they come out whiter than white? YCNMIU:

Exactly and the Pied Piper gets away with any wrong doing for his part in rallying the rats. It's laughable how they somehow turn out to be the victims once again. .

The lastest dipper compo scheme just got me wondering. Back in 2007 at the champions league final the bbc did a news report( its still on you tube) where they interviewed a fan with a genuine ticket who couldnt get in and another with a fake who got in.
Now if i was the genuine fan i would be looking to liverpool football club and the police to identify the fake ticket holder and claim compensation for the ticket, accomodation in Athens, flight and all the stress caused. Anyone know how much compo he got from the other dipper?

"Hi Pep. Slimy Stone here...Do you think Kyle Walker getting his cock out in a bar is a good example for young fans and will you be dropping him for the Palace game?"

"Have you seen his cock? It's massive! I'm so jealous. Kyle has a massive cock and with John's big balls they'll fuck you harder than your beloved rags got fucked at Anfield on Sunday. Next question..."

It can’t be that big

SSN Gaslighting the nation again on behalf of Liverpool FC.

Do FSG have shares in Comcast?

I’m sure those Liverpool fans will do the right thing and forward any money received on to the bereaved families of the Juventus fans who never returned home from Heysel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.