Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want sports pundits who actually want to analyse the game i would advise you to fuck Sly Sports off and go onto IPTV.
You can get streams from around the world for a fraction of the cost with the added advantage of not having to listen to Spitty and Ratboy or paying Sly a penny towards promoting their pro Rag and Dipper and anti City narrative.
You'll also pick up loads of matches they don't have.
Best thing I ever did.
I like to watch on Bein. On the Arabic channel. The commentators do it on their own, they sound so excited, as though they are enjoying it and they don't change tone when a certain team scores. Although I've not a clue what they're saying it much better than anything our lot turn out. Oy oy oy oy.

Madrid after Erling. Seems strange Rashford is never touted as a target.

I wonder why they are not considering Rashford? It seems he will be cheaper, and he's playing well right now.

It's almost like it's a load of made up bullshit!
Honestly surprised it took until Friday. I was expecting a Haaland to Madrid story on Monday tbh to distract from the rag disaster at klanfield

I see the bbc are in the midst of attempting to try and silence/cancel Gary Lineker, he’s a bit vanilla for me, he pops up with views of his own that aren’t that divisive, they’re just his opinions, I rarely agree with him, but never feel any outrage over his views, the sheer fact they are basing it on impartiality in politics when they can’t even do that in sport is absolutely ridiculous

"Hi Pep. Slimy Stone here...Do you think Kyle Walker getting his cock out in a bar is a good example for young fans and will you be dropping him for the Palace game?"

"Have you seen his cock? It's massive! I'm so jealous. Kyle has a massive cock and with John's big balls they'll fuck you harder than your beloved rags got fucked at Anfield on Sunday. Next question..."
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/64916156

Mystic TinFoilHat

"Hi Pep. Slimy Stone here...Do you think Kyle Walker getting his cock out in a bar is a good example for young fans and will you be dropping him for the Palace game?"

"Have you seen his cock? It's massive! I'm so jealous. Kyle has a massive cock and with John's big balls they'll fuck you harder than your beloved rags got fucked at Anfield on Sunday. Next question..."
"I always say to Kyle, do not, I repeat, do not shoot outside the box!"
"I also say to him 'you need to time your run before getting in behind'!"

Just read in the muen that 4 of the old toilet sausage throwers have been arrested.Ive not heard of any arrests made when away supporters were chucking various missiles at our ground unless I've missed it.They also said there were pint pots thrown which was incorrect,it was paper cups.More exaggeration for a bit of rag sympathy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.