Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want sports pundits who actually want to analyse the game i would advise you to fuck Sly Sports off and go onto IPTV.
You can get streams from around the world for a fraction of the cost with the added advantage of not having to listen to Spitty and Ratboy or paying Sly a penny towards promoting their pro Rag and Dipper and anti City narrative.
You'll also pick up loads of matches they don't have.
Best thing I ever did.
You know what, I'm going to look into this. Let me have a google round today and see if I can work it out, I might DM you if I can't.

You know what, I'm going to look into this. Let me have a google round today and see if I can work it out, I might DM you if I can't.
No worries mate.
I can PM a link to the one I use, if you need it please give me a shout.
Other posters may have others too.
There are plenty of sites that will let you know what international channels are broadcasting matches on different days and you can pick up all sorts.

If you want sports pundits who actually want to analyse the game i would advise you to fuck Sly Sports off and go onto IPTV.
You can get streams from around the world for a fraction of the cost with the added advantage of not having to listen to Spitty and Ratboy or paying Sly a penny towards promoting their pro Rag and Dipper and anti City narrative.
Best thing I ever did.
Here here.

Best thing I ever did.
I agree.

There's a brilliant pundit team I'd love to see on our public broadcasters.

They've got a natural chemistry. Don't belittle any team, and tell it as it is. Whilst having fun taking the piss out of each other.

They are Ian Wright and Shaun Wright Phillips.

Madrid after Erling. Seems strange Rashford is never touted as a target.

I wonder why they are not considering Rashford? It seems he will be cheaper, and he's playing well right now.

It's almost like it's a load of made up bullshit!
I think Rashford will end up at Roma or Lazio where he can fulfil a joint role as striker in Serie A and Pontiff Fishcake I.

The 7-0 will be airbrushed from history just like the 7-2 thrashing Liverpool suffered at Villa Park.
Not so on radio 2 sports news at 8 30 this morning. Not a word about Thursday night shire, but a full on wank job for scousers previewing their match at Bournemouth and replaying goals against the rags.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.