Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree.

There's a brilliant pundit team I'd love to see on our public broadcasters.

They've got a natural chemistry. Don't belittle any team, and tell it as it is. Whilst having fun taking the piss out of each other.

They are Ian Wright and Shaun Wright Phillips.
Yes this 100%
Watched them covering our trip to Arsenal the other week.
They were superb.
Every pundit is biased towards their own team, they're fans too at the end of the day just like us.
Nothing wrong with that but if you're paid as a pundit or broadcaster you're paid to give an objective view and add value and insight.
Ian and Shaun both stuck up for their teams but were fair and objective without the bile and snide comments you get from the usual suspects.
The likes of Spitty, Ratboy, McPointy, Toe Sucker and The Drugs Cheat offer as much insight as the shirt wearing bar flies you see in your local who never go but sit there spouting absolute bollocks and have nothing to say when called out on their bullshit.

Even a report on the UK snow Mairead Smith no nothing Irish red shirt local "journalist" couldn't resist crowbarring a gushing reference to Urmston's urchins on a story about the weather.

The unlikely tale was apparently about a Leeds fan who'd gone to watch the prats yesterday and got stranded on the motorway going home.

Yawwwkshire people eh? To say nothing of media city's neverending obsession with the shit heads.

On another note never ever ever heard bt being so pro the English sides as they were with Chelsea, arsenal and the rags. Normal service to be resumed next Tuesday?
I agree about the 3 above teams you mention. Chelsea also received the "full red-shirt treatment".
However, I thought that Spurs did not receive the same supportive coverage. Glenn Hoddle was getting really wound up about their flat performance. The anchor bloke (Jake ?) seemed to be putting the knife in, as well.
How the hell Wio is wheeled out as the #1 pundit just shows how unimaginative BT are.
Will be interesting who joins Wio & Hargreaves next week, when City play Leipzig ?
Hopefully, it will be Nedum, but he seems far too insightful for BT and their bunch of dimwits...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.