Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if the lack of City coverage of this pre-season might be connected with the fact that they went on tour much later than everyone else... makes sense to get people out reporting than at home waiting for a team to go off and play twice in the US.... Just a thought not a defence but it makes sense.

We’ve only had two pre-season friendlies! The other one was covered too, btw.

View attachment 50718
You had to navigate the the City page to find that. It wasn't on the BBC football page at all and the Bayern score/report wasn't up for 4 hours until after the game ended.

Do you really think the BBC treat City without bias? They have sent Stone, the supposed Manchester correspondent, thousands of miles to cover all things United with live reporting from their friendlies and stacks of incidental content, and City seem to get a begrudging score check and minimal report when they can be arsed doing it. It's pathetic.

Do you want the same coverage united get?

I always found it nauseating.
There’s an in between, I for one don’t want more coverage than required, just a balanced one for all but we know that won’t take place. It can’t be denied the coverage of our last two games are much less than united and liverpools, that’s without question.

Do you really think the BBC treat City without bias?
This is another strawman argument. I have never said this. Some were claiming that the BBC hadn’t covered last nights game though, or our previous friendly. I just pointed out that this wasn’t true. We’re heading into Trumpian territory if people are taking exception to that.

This is another strawman argument. I have never said this. Some were claiming that the BBC hadn’t covered last nights game though, or our previous friendly. I just pointed out that this wasn’t true. We’re heading into Trumpian territory if people are taking exception to that.
They did a post match report for last night's game but they clearly didn't send a reporter. That article was the equivalent of doing your homework on the bus to school while asking your mates what they had written

If Trump was a City supporter he would have led a march over to Salford long ago to shake those fuckers up a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.