Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
From memory I think we kicked off about 12/12.30 as England kicked off at 3pm (strangely we didn't have any players in the England team that day!!!).
I was in the boozer for about 11am, great piss up, great City support that day and a good result too as we were starting to get our act together in that division by that point.
My only visit to The Madjeski stadium so far. For me, It certainly has better memories than Elm Park , a bit of a dump really and we were truly shocking the last couple of times we played there!!
We did beat them 7 - 0 there in 1968 though

I was at Elm Park in 1993 when City beat Reading 4-0 in an FA Cup replay.
Yes, forgot about that one, that was the season we were sure it was 'our year' to get to the final..until the Spurs quarter final happened! I remember i saw us win there in a league cup game round about the same time come to think of it.
Although the 7:0 was before my time I also went to a (proper) 2nd division match in the 80s when we won 2:0. So I guess seeing City at Elm Park wasn't all bad...but those last 2 matches at that ground(when we were really shit) really were shit!!

It’s not Bild, it’s an English online newspaper.

View attachment 73364
Unless there's more within the article I'm not sure why you've posted that bud, it is Bayern Munich who are appointing Little Tommy Tuchel who previously managed in the PL. Nagelsmann is of course linked with Spurs and they do play us shortly so it is all relevant.

If they claim inside that we're all Germans when they play us you can ignore the above :)

why dont sky just fuck off with their bias. Today is all about Rodri being beaten by an lfc player and utd players playing for scotland.... The shite clickbait tactics of Sky absolutely annoys me to fuck. I cant believe the knobheads who pay for Sky....

Then its wenger and saf in the PL hall of fame.

Then its Haaland being investigated by the police.

Made for utd and lfc fans. why would any City fan subscribe to that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.