Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve made a complaint to the BBC. Just to keep them busy
They'll copy and paste the same standard fob off as their excuse of a reply without addressing the points you've made.
At least it gives the nonce protecting oxygen thieves something to do to justify their over inflated salaries and keeps one of them busy for a couple of minutes so fair play to you.

Reactions: CC1
What a loathsome article in today's Sunday Times. It is headed "I hate Arsenal, but for the game's sake they must beat Guardiola's automatons",

It is penned by an oaf called Josh Glancy (who???) who says he grew up in North London as a Man Utd supporter (surprise, surprise) watching the "buccaneering" United side. He the goes on to describe City as "boring, charmless, endlessly effective", and asks if anybody actually enjoyed watching EH score five against Leipzig.

Unless it's some kind of piss-take, a kind of reverse compliment to City, I cannot see how this stuff gets printed. It's wrong on so many levels, and highly offensive.

To describe us as "boribg and charmless" shows what he knows about the game. Charmless is the perfect word to describe those rats from Stretford.

I am not savvy enough to post the article itself, but somebody might. Not that it should be read by any sane person, as it turns the stomach.
It would not be published were it about any other club. Laughable stuff

We all know about the rag bias on SSN but others think we’re paranoid. Well this is on the yellow banner of that shite show of a channel

Breaking News:

“Rag midfielder Marcel Sabitzer named on bench for Austria in Euro 2024 Qualifier against Estonia”

Ffs, that’s just not newsworthy and probably won’t even prompt their supporters to comment on Rag Cafe, just incredible, Sky don’t even try to disguise their bias anymore.

I don’t even know the exact quote we’re discussing. And I’m assuming you don’t either. Even the guy who quoted it, changed it second time he used it. Anyway. My original comment was more out of surprise that anybody has beaten City 11 tones on the trot, as I knew City were consistently one of the better teams.
Do you find it impossible to sit still or is it just here you are dodging all over the show ?

We all know about the rag bias on SSN but others think we’re paranoid. Well this is on the yellow banner of that shite show of a channel

Breaking News:

“Rag midfielder Marcel Sabitzer named on bench for Austria in Euro 2024 Qualifier against Estonia”

Ffs, that’s just not newsworthy and probably won’t even prompt their supporters to comment on Rag Cafe, just incredible, Sky don’t even try to disguise their bias anymore.
SSN BREAKING NEWS: “David Pizzaro an unused sub for Chile”
No, don’t remember that energy either

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.