Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is largely down to the club being totally pusillanimous and issuing that completely unnecessary statement. You do sometimes wonder whose side they're on.
When it comes to managing the narrative around Liverpool, the club are a fucking embarrassing, spineless disgrace.

This is largely down to the club being totally pusillanimous and issuing that completely unnecessary statement. You do sometimes wonder whose side they're on.

When it comes to managing the narrative around Liverpool, the club are a fucking embarrassing, spineless disgrace.
The club obviously came to some sort of agreement with the PL and the dippers, assuming they were honest actors. Meanwhile LFC continue to feed the fan/media victim narrative so city are left denigrating their own fans. Sickening

From the Sunday Times:

Getting absolutely fucking sick of this false narrative - and the club is wholly complicit in fuelling it.
Whilst the media don't need excuses to have a go at us, I wish the club would stop giving them ammunition. It really pisses me off that they never support us.

Whilst the media don't need excuses to have a go at us, I wish the club would stop giving them ammunition. It really pisses me off that they never support us.
Unlike others, I can live with and understand (whilst not agree with) the club’s media strategy, in so far as it is structured in relation to its own specific aims and goals. I think the club is entitled to do what it sees as correct when it comes to pursuing its own direction of travel in managing the media.

However, it is completely unacceptable when us supporters are collateral damage as a consequence of this strategy. It shows an egregious lack of respect and loyalty by the club to its own patrons.

It’s starting to sour the relationship with the club for me, and I suspect many others.

This statement is part of a series of steps from the club in relation to the relationship with Liverpool, where they have consciously sacrificed the fair treatment of its own supporters at the altar of placating an organisation that has tried to destroy us, and continues to.

Grow a fucking spine City, and show some support for those that support you. There was no fucking singing about Hillsborough on Saturday and the club should stop cowering in the face of the false narrative that there was.

Last edited:
Unlike others, I can live with and understand (whilst not agree with) the club’s media strategy, in so far as it is structured in relation to its own specific aims and goals. I think the club is entitled to do what it sees as correct when it comes to pursuing its own direction of travel in managing the media.

However, it is completely unacceptable when us supporters are collateral damage as a consequence of this strategy. It shows an egregious lack of respect and loyalty by the club to its own patrons.

It’s starting to sour the relationship with the club for me, and I suspect many others.

This statement is part of a series of steps from the club in relation to the relationship with Liverpool, where they have consciously sacrificed the fair treatment of its own supporters at the altar of placating an organisation that has tried to destroy us, and continues to.

Grow a fucking spine City, and show some support for those that support you. There was no fucking singing about Hillsborough on Saturday and the club should stop cowering in the face of the false narrative that there was.

I’ve tried to think if they are proving to the Dippers & premier league that City as an organisation know how to take responsibility & admit fault & apologise as they try to change behaviours. I just think they could find a ground where the fans aren’t collateral damage. I personally couldn’t do what the club are doing, I’m hoping they know what they are doing & the long game wins.

The only song I heard was the "Victims" song. I think you can debate for hours on whether that is a tragedy chant or not. If the Liverpool fans think it is then I'd rather we did not sing it. If we don't sing it then there should be no complaints. Perhaps sing about their specific missdemeanours in a different way. I'm no bard but I'm penning a small operetta about them featuring computer hacking, Alan Turing, bus damaging and going for pee in inappropriate places.

This all day long. We support the club, it's about time the club reciprocated that support. We are the ones in the front line at the games, on transport and in the pubs and clubs on matchdays .

As for that rancid club there is absolute nothing we could sing or do that wouldn't offend them. Fuck them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.