Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Article about Liverpool holdings crisis talks after the defeat against City and losing 3 games in a row.

Embedded at the bottom of the article.

View attachment 73915
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

They can’t give City any credit can they, after a must win match, meaning the title race is still open.
They did for the copy write of the photo of Jack

In that case, I'm offended by them singing 'oh Manchester is full of shit'*. Will they be asked to stop singing that? If not, who arbitrates over what is/isn't offensive and why do their feelings trump mine? Can you see where this is going? As far as I can see, there is nothing in the stadium regulations about such chanting, but in any case, what was sung made no reference whatsoever to Hillsborough.

*It doesn't actually offend me, but I'm illustrating a point.
Thanks for your reply John. I just don't want to give them any ammunition whatsoever. I want us to be impeccable. Let's get over what the Victims song is about and remove it from our hymnal. I see your point about where will it lead. My own ditty has hit problems as I've run it by the lawyers and my line "Three Kopites in a fountain" has got the red pen as they are worried use of the word Kop could be seen as glorifying England's colonial past and our treatment of the Boers.

Thanks for your reply John. I just don't want to give them any ammunition whatsoever. I want us to be impeccable. Let's get over what the Victims song is about and remove it from our hymnal. I see your point about where will it lead. My own ditty has hit problems as I've run it by the lawyers and my line "Three Kopites in a fountain" has got the red pen as they are worried use of the word Kop could be seen as glorifying England's colonial past and our treatment of the Boers.
It's about where the line gets drawn. When you're up against defence archaeologists like Liverpool, what gets targeted next?

"You Scouser bastards!"... Hmmm, probably a bit hateful, that.

"Feed the Scousers.. ." - woah, woah - poverty-shaming.

"Sign on, sign on... " - see above.

There comes a point when you have to tell them to shut up.

I get where you’re coming from but even if we didn’t give them any ammunition re the chants, they’d still find a way to whinge and woman about us .
It’s balls all to do with the chants, the fuckers are simply pissed that we have stopped them winning trophies for the last ten years and need deflection tactics .

BBC Breakfast 8.44am, " All change at two top clubs". This must mean barcodes and rags. No, Chavs and Foxes 11th and 19th respectively, both losing managers. Immediately on to Womens football, stressing the arse beat Manchester Citeee, followed by Exeter in the Champions Cup, THE END ! No mention of rags defeat, whitewashed from history, so obvious.
Only decent report being ,Tent boy, Max Woosey. Spent his last night under canvas with his friends, one of whom was Emily, donned in her City hat and scarf, the only odd thing being they hadn't blurred the badge out, must be slipping !

Correct.

No proof it was a City fan who smashed the window.

Away from the ground and the Etihad Campus.

So nothing to do with City.

Yet City release a statement.

It won’t surprise me if City paid for a new coach window, and also paid for the coach to be serviced as well.
And took drinks and biscuits to the poor scouse players who must've feared for their lives

I reckon we should reword an easy song with lyrics that are like a list.
then change the list part to list victim points (but never hillsboro)
something like Madonna's vogue. switch the word vogue to victim and figure out simple singable lyrics
Not offensive, just factual.

Victims
Remember X
Victims
Remember Y
Victims remember Z

REM's end of the world as we know might be hackable too.
Oh or Billy Joels, we didn't start the fire. oh hang on maybe not that one.
The 12 days of christmas but that's not all year around. Maybe the 12 crimes of liverpool.

point is we could then move away from the always the victims song that they have linked to hillsboro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.