Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some stats for Dion - not that he would want facts to get in the way of his narrative...

This season before today's games

It is following the media script , nobody has the guts to tell the truth about anything to do with us, probably scared they will lose their jobs, MS aside, but he is the only one

BBC Sport have come out with a fantastic propaganda video on behalf of Liverpool FC, and they take a dig at City fans in it! No other fans though.

Titled -

'I've been called murderer' - How Hillsborough tragedy chanting impacts fans’.​

Amid a rise in so-called 'tragedy chants', Hillsborough survivors describe the real mental health impacts of hateful slurs about Hillsborough…​

It’s a painful watch, so I’ll give the highlights.

- Songs like ‘murderer’ and ‘always the victims’ is aimed purely at Hillsborough nothing else
- A girl, who looks to be in her early 20’s says, ‘people I know were never the same after Hillsborough’. (Not sure how she knows, she wasn’t even alive).
- A Liverpool MP says there’s been a massive spike in Hillsborough chanting in the last few seasons, referring to the aforementioned ‘murderers/victim’ chants.
- A snippet of Gary Linekar MOTD says a minute silence for Hillsborough had to be cut short due to City fans chanting
- The Liverpool MP says City fans were singing in the 10’s of thousands during the minute silence and booing at the same time
- A Nottingham Forest fan says he’s carrying survivors guilt (and he’s not taking the piss)
- Liverpool fan questions if ‘he is a murderer, even though he’s been vindicated!’
- Liverpool fan says he was guilty of singing a vile song when he was 14 about the Munich air disaster because he wasn’t educated at the time
- Liverpool fans say fines, banning and even prosecution should happen if fans sing the songs ‘murderer’ or ‘never your fault’.

In summary, it hurts there feelings to say ‘murderers’ or ‘it’s never your fault’.

My take on it is, they can do one. We’re talking about Heysel, and that was their fault100%. As well as many, many other incidents. If it upsets them, good, that makes me happy. They’re a bunch of nasty c*nts.

ADA1C3D3-C907-47E9-9B46-12B62EED25D9.jpeg

It is following the media script , nobody has the guts to tell the truth about anything to do with us, probably scared they will lose their jobs, MS aside, but he is the only one
With the likes of Dublin, I'm not sure that's the case. As an ex-player/pundit, he won't do any research, and will probably just go with the narrative that's been drummed into everyone over the last decade. And of course, no-one will correct him

With the likes of Dublin, I'm not sure that's the case. As an ex-player/pundit, he won't do any research, and will probably just go with the narrative that's been drummed into everyone over the last decade. And of course, no-one will correct him

You mean someone had to tell what the stairs are for ?

Do we get Bradford rammed down our throats which was a terrible accident. The press/media only cover the dippers why ?
You can't monetise Bradford.

Liverpool however has a huge follower base, the vast majority of whom do not go to games and who imagine that their role as a "supporter" means chucking their cash at anything related to Liverpool, no matter how utterly shit. So there is a lot of money to be made from a huge population of mugs and morons, and the media plus lots of other opportunist leeches are happy to capitalise in any way necessary if it means raking-in the readies.

That is letting him and the others off lightly , he is paid to be a pundit on games , he could do the research he is paid for and not repeat stuff everyone else says , radical idea i know

I think you're right. I was 70 recently and although I quite like Sourness blokes our age are not that relevant in the modern world. We're dinosaurs.

It's amazing though isnt it. You spend all your working life governed by the time and when you retire and the time isn't important anymore, what do they give you ? A fucking clock ! :)
Hey, we're being nice, at least it's not a digital clock, so you'll know how to use it. FOCs.

I see BT Sport have a feature 'are Liverpool right not to pay 100m for Bellingham' completely overlooking that he might not want to join.
I was listening to something earlier and they said ‘Liverpool don’t pay the big fees like some other clubs’. It really is propaganda and just basic lies. Maybe if they hadn’t spunked 140 million in the last 10 months on two average attacking players then maybe Jude would be an option for them.

My nephew was watching something on Skysports called Saturday Social (never seen it)
Basically 4 guys chatting football (had our friend Fogden on it)
They have decided the top 10 players of the Champions League up to now

1) Madrid player (Vincent Junior)
2) Haaland
3) Napoli player
4) Napoli player
5) Madrid player
6) Napoli player
7) Madrid player
8) Napoli player
9) Napoli player
10) Stones

This is what the youth are watching today.
We probably have the best team in world football but 2 out of 10 mmmmm

But they’ll be first to accept the free hospitality offered by City in the semi (if we get there)
Had the misfortune of watching that this morning.
"But five of Haaland's goals came in one game" what about the other 6?
They had Benzema at in 5th place because he scored a hattrick against PSG, but only four goals in total. Bloody Salah has 8.
Modric in aswell as a token gesture. Clearly him and Benzema included on the basis of last season.
No Bayern players eventhough they had won all 8 matches before us.
No Milan, Inter or Benfica players, because they obviously have never watched them let alone be able to name any of their players.
They have watched Napoli once so have come to the conclusion that five of their players warant a top ten.
Taking my blue tinted specs off, they included Stones on the basis of one game against Bayern.
Absolute embaressment of a program. Two guys with tunnel vision and very little knowledge of football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.