Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great post mate. I hear you.

On the other hand I love that we have riled them so much they resort to this crap. We’ve beaten them on and off the pitch and now our fans have ‘sung’ their fans into submission too. So much so, they run around crying like a school kid, telling the teacher about some other kid calling them a name! Running round trying to tell anyone who will listen how City fans keep upsetting them. It’s hilarious.
As fans, all we’ve done is taken every opportunity to rub our successes in their faces and remind them that they’re a bunch of c*nts. Pep and Bernardo have helped us wind them up to. It’s been the perfect revenge for that disgusting and unprovoked attack on our players and bus. So I couldn’t care less now about anything we do as fans to them (without violence). Anything we do that annoys them or upsets them, genuinely makes me laugh, because I know we have got to them. Hopefully one of them reads this and gets upset. Come on City.
“Hopefully one of them reads this and gets upset”. Made me chuckle that.

Come on in dippers, we are all friends here -:)

Here’s….city(shining voice).

The mail have us stumbling home to a win and only thanks to erling. No mention of the 1st half blitz nor the subs in the headline. It is clearly nothing but lies and lies and lies.

Context is irrelevant with these bent cunts. God they really really hate us.

Blink and you’ll miss it.

If it was United, Liverpool or Chelsea chasing down Arsenal, and beating Leicester 3-1 today, reducing the gap to 3 points, there would be a headline article still, and numerous other articles underneath the headline article. But because it’s City………

Still going on about Mane punching Sane 4 days later.

182-C6-C86-71-E8-4354-A214-5317560-FFF0-A.jpg

The c*nts at the Daily United hate City.

Is it any wonder Martin Samuel f*cked the Daily United off.

If it was United, Liverpool or Chelsea chasing down Arsenal, and beating Leicester 3-1 today, reducing the gap to 3 points, there would be a headline article still, and numerous other articles underneath the headline article. But because it’s City………

Second Half Barrage !!?? Ha ha. WTF ? It was actually a final ten minutes of City fucking about to invite Leicester in.

I did smirk at the stats screen they put up after the match today, and that woman Dalglish pushing the stat that no team has ever had a better expected XG than city at the etihad before! I thought talk about clutching at bloody straws!!

anyone who reads that Hitler supporting Rag ...reads what they deserve! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.