Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
What i dont understand if this short video by the BBC was truly aimed at stopping tragedy chants why only cover Hillsborough ? Why not interview rags about the Munich chants ? Why not look into why fans chant these chants. Look at the dippers general poor behaviour.

This video was very one sided and played into the dippers belief that they are always the victims

If this subject is going to be discussed than it cant be one sided

Dippers have to admit to their wrong doings

Cringeworthy stuff and doesn’t put into context why the animosity between the clubs has been going up over recent years. Tragedy chanting is it is now labelled by Liverpool and its supporters needs to be stamped out right across the board. Maybe opposition supporters would be serious about this however we see Steau Bucharest flags held up at Merseyside derbies, there seems to be a section of their supporters finding the death of 39 supporters murdered during a football match. Why is this not included in the bbc report?

Tragedy chanting is vile and should be stamped out, however it’s not on a level of their baying mob launching missiles at a coach of players and officials which resulted in stewards being injured. Not a single person was brought to book over this despite all the videos, maybe if Merseyside plod and Liverpool football club were more serious about some of the stuff that goes on in an around Anfield on match day, maybe some supporters might think twice about using certain chants. It’s a two way street.

Cringeworthy stuff and doesn’t put into context why the animosity between the clubs has been going up over recent years. Tragedy chanting is it is now labelled by Liverpool and its supporters needs to be stamped out right across the board. Maybe opposition supporters would be serious about this however we see Steau Bucharest flags held up at Merseyside derbies, there seems to be a section of their supporters finding the death of 39 supporters murdered during a football match. Why is this not included in the bbc report?

Tragedy chanting is vile and should be stamped out, however it’s not on a level of their baying mob launching missiles at a coach of players and officials which resulted in stewards being injured. Not a single person was brought to book over this despite all the videos, maybe if Merseyside plod and Liverpool football club were more serious about some of the stuff that goes on in an around Anfield on match day, maybe some supporters might think twice about using certain chants. It’s a two way street.
Great post.
Sticks and stones may break my bones et al

Football focus discussing the title race, and Dion Dublin comes out with the old Cliche that City have a "big big squad" actually Dublin we dont ,but keep pedalling the lies and the untruths that you are fed .
I think it might be the smallest now - and pretty sure we've used less players in the first team than any other club.

Great post.
Sticks and stones may break my bones et al

A young City fan could have been killed by the actions of their supporters and no one has been brought to book about it. If it had have been worse how they hide killers in that city, I wouldn’t have been surprised if there would have been an even bigger wall of silence over it.

I think it might be the smallest now - and pretty sure we've used less players in the first team than any other club.

Some stats for Dion - not that he would want facts to get in the way of his narrative...

This season before today's games

Some stats for Dion - not that he would want facts to get in the way of his narrative...

This season before today's games

How do Forest, Chelsea and a few others get to use so many players? I always thought you had to name a squad of 25 and that was that. Plus kids who don’t count.

How do Forest, Chelsea and a few others get to use so many players? I always thought you had to name a squad of 25 and that was that. Plus kids who don’t count.
So, there are the 25 + kids + you can change the squad during the transfer window.

As well as transfers in/out, I'm pretty sure there are players at Chelsea/Forest who played early in the season who are still there, but have been removed from the squad.

They can do one. It’s got fuck all to do with Hillsborough.

And as others have pointed out, we’re being lectured by people who advocated the Suarez shirts, held a trophy parade on the anniversary of Heysel, and sing about Shipman.
All the above is airbrushed from history , poor down trodden vicitms the Dippers feed off it , Liverpool..............self pity city

That's not senior players - it's players used.
Also, under 21s are allowed as well (subject to nationality, I think), so they'll be in there too - Lewis and Palmer for example.
Also, the 25-man squad is changed in January.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.