Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, I sacked off the Guardian pod many moons ago. I still dabble with the Times one, though it does involve putting up with Rudd (liverpool) on occasions, and Woozencroft (united) always. That being said, neither are anywhere near as bad as the Guardian pair.

Allyson Ruud is an abomination. Dreadful woman. Her scouse sycophancy is pure lunacy.

I was listening to something earlier and they said ‘Liverpool don’t pay the big fees like some other clubs’. It really is propaganda and just basic lies. Maybe if they hadn’t spunked 140 million in the last 10 months on two average attacking players then maybe Jude would be an option for them.
Are you suggesting that 4 years ago £56.3m for a goalkeeper was a big fee!!!! And even if it was at the time £37.5 million for Andy Caroll was an absolute bargain, just look at what he went on to achieve!

I did smirk at the stats screen they put up after the match today, and that woman Dalglish pushing the stat that no team has ever had a better expected XG than city at the etihad before! I thought talk about clutching at bloody straws!!

I dont even know what XG means

We should make these click bait merchants realise that if they’ve been blowing smoke at Pep and our team Pep would of gone after 3/4 years and it’s there negativity that keeping him hungry to stay to prove them wrong and motivate his players…
or don't and keep Pep a little longer.

it means expected goals, so they can't even spell correctly :)

So Leicester were expected to score more than City ! Really so why are Leicester near the bottom and City near the top ?

I dont understand stats

Most of the game played in Leicester half apart from a silly last ten minutes.

So Leicester were expected to score more than City ! Really so why are Leicester near the bottom and City near the top ?

I dont understand stats

Most of the game played in Leicester half apart from a silly last ten minutes.
I think it is worked out from the chances in the game, not before the game.

By only scoring one from a high XG it only shows that Leicester's finishing was poor or Eddie had a great game lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.