Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
That decision turned the game on its head. Before that there was only one possible outcome, and that was a City win.

We would be a point off Arsenal now with a game in hand, and if we go on to lose the title by the odd point or two, and the Rag's make the top-four by the same margin, then the league is well and truly fucked.
If Arsenal lose it by one point they'll be reminding everyone of the "not offside" goal that Mason as VAR ruled offside.

That decision turned the game on its head. Before that there was only one possible outcome, and that was a City win.

We would be a point off Arsenal now with a game in hand, and if we go on to lose the title by the odd point or two, and the Rag's make the top-four by the same margin, then the league is well and truly fucked.

I think Forest away may cost us the title. Every team has gone there and smashed them, even a depleted Rags side yesterday. Whereas we turned up, missed numerous open goals, and in typical City fashion, let them equalise with 1 shot. If there was ever 2 points dropped that could cost us the title, that was it. Saying that, Brentford and Everton at home wasn’t great. And neither was Spurs away again.

Delooney has his crash edition ready, as do all the other cunts of his ilk and outlets.

A crash edition is the mothballed edition usually reserved for a Queen dying.

For these cunts, it's 3,000 words already in the can on why City winning a glorious Treble is tainted in blood and illegality, and can never be considered alongside Sir Alex's greatest achievement.

Cut and paste, accordingly.

Thankfully I’ll be pissed in istanbul in a state of pure elation. Delaney can write what he wants!

Or the disallowed goal at Anfield.

I notice nobody in the media pointed out that 3 Arsenal players surrounded the ref yesterday but, in apparent contradiction of Howard Webb's diktat, none of them got booked. Same with rags and dippers surrounding the ref in recent weeks. The only player I'm aware of who's got a yellow card for being the 3rd player to approach a ref (despite just ambling over to see what was going on) is Dias.

A Wolves player got done for it the day before Dias, except his was a second yellow.

As far as I know, the refs have never said anything about "3rd man in", but it was a best guess from the media when it happened.

I count 4 anomalies in refereeing against us this season

Dias booked as 3rd man. Not seen it happen to anyone else

Ederson booked in first half for time-wasting, not seen that happen to any other keeper, which is odd considering it happens most games at the Etihad

Ederson penalty vs Arsenal. Can’t remember the justification given off the top of my head, but week after week we see similar, with no penalties

Rashford, which I don’t think anyone can give a rational excuse for

I’m not one for thinking there’s a big conspiracy against us by PGMOL, but we certainly get more than our fair share of very odd negative decisions

Absolutely on everyone of those bent decisions

I think Forest away may cost us the title. Every team has gone there and smashed them, even a depleted Rags side yesterday. Whereas we turned up, missed numerous open goals, and in typical City fashion, let them equalise with 1 shot. If there was ever 2 points dropped that could cost us the title, that was it. Saying that, Brentford and Everton at home wasn’t great. And neither was Spurs away again.
Everton at home for me.
No effort in large parts of that game, but looking back we now know shit was happening behind the scenes, don't we Mr Cancelo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.