Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
That decision turned the game on its head. Before that there was only one possible outcome, and that was a City win.

We would be a point off Arsenal now with a game in hand, and if we go on to lose the title by the odd point or two, and the Rag's make the top-four by the same margin, then the league is well and truly fucked.
I agree with you on the rag match but what about the Brentford game before the WC? Lost 1-2 because the players did not turn up for fear of injury. We lose the league by 3 points then that game alone needs to have some blame and the players who ‘played’. As does the Everton time wasting match and the couldn’t hit a barn door Forrest match.

I just came on here to state that Rory Smith is a prick.
Who dat then? Some pencil virtue signally wankstain? Nothing they write can change the fact that MCFC is the top fucking club in Europe and has been for some time. The old slander enough for it to stick used to dominate print media but now people look at social media and would rather watch Kim Kardashian get her nails done. Irrelevant people trying to stay relevant.

Who dat then? Some pencil virtue signally wankstain? Nothing they write can change the fact that MCFC is the top fucking club in Europe and has been for some time. The old slander enough for it to stick used to dominate print media but now people look at social media and would rather watch Kim Kardashian get her nails done. Irrelevant people trying to stay relevant.
All true.

Pretty sure a Wolves player got booked for the same thing the same weekend. Not certain but yhink he got a second yellow as well and was sent off.
Fair enough mate. So that’s 2 instances where the 3rd man has been booked, when it happens most weeks

Liverpool have just been fined for their players surrounding the ref vs us, but I don’t remember any of them getting booked for it. I find that odd

“The Mighty reds victory at big spending Leeds is voted the best ever sick swan away victory in premier league isssstreee ever, ever”

We’ve got a young enough team that we are showing Man City that we can duke it out with them and if we can get this over the line, they know that they’ve got problems with us because we’re going to start attracting the kind of player that’s going to say, ‘That’s where I want to go.'”

Ronay is a racist. Apparently Sheikh Mansour can’t have personal wealth. He’s an Arab. They are all the same don’t you know? The Guardian is happy to publish it though. Says a lot about their values. Just as bad as the Daily Mail.
Spot on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.