Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see Harris has resurfaced ... can't think why...

I hope Harris is interviewed on the pitch once we are cleared, we could do with a Paxman type not allowing baseless innuendo & pushing him to either withdraw or make clear allegations that can’t be defended.

That twat Rory Smith can join in him with his snide but saying nothing digs.

Fair enough mate. So that’s 2 instances where the 3rd man has been booked, when it happens most weeks

Liverpool have just been fined for their players surrounding the ref vs us, but I don’t remember any of them getting booked for it. I find that odd
The ref would have had to have booked all ten of 'em ( I think Allisson kept to his goal area), and had he just booked one or two the defence would have screamed 'victimisation'! - as they do!

I hope Harris is interviewed on the pitch once we are cleared, we could do with a Paxman type not allowing baseless innuendo & pushing him to either withdraw or make clear allegations that can’t be defended.

That twat Rory Smith can join in him with his snide but saying nothing digs.
And the rest of them.... maybe skip that bit and get some stocks installed.

No that was Rob Harris. Nick is on another planet of city hate compared to Rob!

For someone masquerading as some font of knowledge on association rules football, he doesn’t carry himself very well behaving like some 12 year old troll who frequents the comments section of pages such as Sports Bible and Give Me Sport.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.