Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Delaney really, really is nonsensical

View attachment 75508

Even if he quantifies this as infrastructure, Chelsea have spent, in particular on their youth setup. City's also wasn't perfect from the immediate date of the takeover - hence why they are still spending on it.

Aside from that, Delaney is also trying to say the era of CL comebacks is over...ignoring Real Madrid's run to the final last year.

How does he have any credibility.
The man is a total cock.

Was just listening to someone called Karl on talkSHITE (I know I shouldn’t but I was driving) and blimey did he speak well of Pep. He’s a scouser (I’m guessing evertonian?) but said Pep and his staff were absolutely impeccable the 2 times he managed against him in cup ties, said Pep was brilliant talking for ages with his daughter and just a fantastic person - not at all complimentary about Arteta and said he hopes City win the league because of Pep. After hearing all the compliments about Pep, our staff and players Jim Shite just about managed to mutter “that’s good to hear” and moved on to talking about Delli Ali

Last edited:
Was just listening to someone called Karl on talkSHITE (I know I shouldn’t but I was driving) and blimey did he speak well if Pep. He’s a scouser (I’m guessing evertonian?) but said Pep and his staff were absolutely impeccable the 2 times he managed against him in cup times, said Pep was brilliant with his daughter and just a fantastic person - not at all complimentary about Arteta and said he hopes City win the league because of Pep. After hearing all the compliments about Pep, our staff and players Jim Shite just about managed to mutter “that’s good to hear” and moved on to Delli Ali
"That's good to hear" (But not what we wanted to hear.....................)

No mention in the media that Klopp has had to find a new position for TAA because he can't defend. Also no mention of the new position being an inverted fullback, made famous in the Premier League era by a certain Pep Guardiola. Imagine the media meltdown if Pep was borrowing tactics from Klopp!

Was just listening to someone called Karl on talkSHITE (I know I shouldn’t but I was driving) and blimey did he speak well if Pep. He’s a scouser (I’m guessing evertonian?) but said Pep and his staff were absolutely impeccable the 2 times he managed against him in cup times, said Pep was brilliant with his daughter and just a fantastic person - not at all complimentary about Arteta and said he hopes City win the league because of Pep. After hearing all the compliments about Pep, our staff and players Jim Shite just about managed to mutter “that’s good to hear” and moved on to Delli Ali

Earlier on they were talking about Arsenal players ignoring a mascot. And how it takes nothing to be good with kids.

McCoist(I think it was) was saying what an example Grealish was.

As with Karl Robinson, ordinary decent people in the game can see the wood for the trees. Even the likes of Ferdinand are becoming quite gushing of everything we do. Even if it’s reluctantly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.