Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if we’re cleared we won’t be we will always be cheats the damage has been done
If no charges had been brought by the PL we were cheats in the eyes of our rivals anyways. Haaland is supposedly being secretly paid 900k per week. We're currently thought to be actually be paying refs and uefa... its normal jealous bullshit taken to a new level.

I don't worry about it, used to, but it's indicative of the amount of pain we've caused or rivals. Unprecedented pain. I'm quite proud of our club in that respect.

Rory Smith - the Eric Olthwaite of footballing jounalism (Reminder; he was a boring little tit) - was on the Monday night club last night, with stuttering Mark Chapman and Chris "total dickhead" Sutton. I must stop listening to such shite, at least when Nedum, or Micah, isn't on.
I listened to much of it last night as they said at one stage that they'd be talking about City, but in the end, all they talked about was Haaland's alleged diet of 6000 calories a day, and whether this was real, or just made up fantasy. In the end, after making various inane comments, which they found humourous, it was concluded - honestly - that they actually knew nothing at all about the subject matter.
And that's the crux of most of these inane chats, especially involving journalists - who may never have even played football - presenters like Chappers, who mumbles and stumbles over his words and restarts sentences 2 or 3 times, almost every time he askes one of his inspired journalistic quesions. Followed by Rory Smith, who's moronic comments and opinions are just valueless, and are so simplistic as to be on a level below most of my granchildren. Then they turn to the antichrist that is Chris "fuck off City, you bottlers" Sutton. Norfolk's greatest export after Turkey Twizzlers. A man so dour and negative on such a wide range of footballing issues that, he makes you yearn for the dulcet west country tones of a footballing genius like Ian Holloway; come back Ian; all is forgiven; I take back all I ever said about your voice/lack of footballing knowledge/general intellect - just rescue us from this insidious tedium.
Thank God for the "I Player", as I was able to skip through much of the dross, otherwise I'd have been waiting for over 2 hours before they spent their 5 minutes on Haaland. All 3 of these total no-marks stealing a living at our expense.
Never again.

Delaney really, really is nonsensical

IMG-20230418-WA0004.jpg

Even if he quantifies this as infrastructure, Chelsea have spent, in particular on their youth setup. City's also wasn't perfect from the immediate date of the takeover - hence why they are still spending on it.

Aside from that, Delaney is also trying to say the era of CL comebacks is over...ignoring Real Madrid's run to the final last year.

How does he have any credibility.

Delaney really, really is nonsensical

View attachment 75508

Even if he quantifies this as infrastructure, Chelsea have spent, in particular on their youth setup. City's also wasn't perfect from the immediate date of the takeover - hence why they are still spending on it.

Aside from that, Delaney is also trying to say the era of CL comebacks is over...ignoring Real Madrid's run to the final last year.

How does he have any credibility.

Why does their seem to be no noise over Real Madrid ominously creeping towards another final in the champions league? They’ve won the champions league 14 times and the nearest teams in terms of wins are AC Milan and Bayern Munich with half that number.This is Madrid who can sell their training ground to get them out of the shit and go cap in hand to City’s owner for a loan to rebuild their stadium.

The corruption in the Spanish league coming out over bribing officials as well, if Barcelona are at it are Madrid whiter than white? Yet they choose to get wound up about City, would it not be nice to have a new name on the trophy like City or Napoli rather than the usual suspects who have monopolised the competition since year dot.

No thats Rob Harris. Another crooked Whatsapp group wanker

In addition to Nick Harris (who, remember, was acknowledged not to be an expert by the High Court) and Rob Harris, there's also Daniel Harris, a self-avowed rag Londoner who's as much of a **** as either of the others. If anyone doesn't know his work, start with his contribution to this Guardian preview of the 2011 FA Cup derby semi-final, in which Dave Wallace represented the Blues.

Thankfully, uber-pretentious failed solicitor Daniel still seems to be grubbing around as a freelance who gets thrown the odd meagre bone doing relatively low-profile stuff like the Guardian's minute-by-minute reports. Glad to see he's making nothing of a second career as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.