Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could only spout bollocks like this if you firmly believe you total audience are Dippers.
Says alot about Sly sports
This. And after one decent game against woeful Leeds. Spit has hit a new low with the worst statement since cokehead spouted his shit about Kev. Disrespectful to one of the best midfielders in the modern PL era. A normal balanced football brain would say TAA has potential to make a new position for himself after a sublime performance in an otherwise very poor season.

Last edited:
Was just listening to someone called Karl on talkSHITE (I know I shouldn’t but I was driving) and blimey did he speak well if Pep. He’s a scouser (I’m guessing evertonian?) but said Pep and his staff were absolutely impeccable the 2 times he managed against him in cup times, said Pep was brilliant with his daughter and just a fantastic person - not at all complimentary about Arteta and said he hopes City win the league because of Pep. After hearing all the compliments about Pep, our staff and players Jim Shite just about managed to mutter “that’s good to hear” and moved on to Delli Ali
Possibly Karl Robinson, if so he’s probably talking about the games against Brizzle City in the LC, that’s the legacy you leave behind when playing teams from lower leagues in the cup. We are respectful, always play strong teams, our players engage with the locals and most important our fans don’t turn up all Billy big bollocks. No doubt from the top down our club is a class act & we leave our mark everywhere we go, which is great for growing the club

Earlier on they were talking about Arsenal players ignoring a mascot. And how it takes nothing to be good with kids.

McCoist(I think it was) was saying what an example Grealish was.

As with Karl Robinson, ordinary decent people in the game can see the wood for the trees. Even the likes of Ferdinand are becoming quite gushing of everything we do. Even if it’s reluctantly.
I bumped into Ferdinand & Lescott in the lifts last Tuesday, was thinking of being a smart arse but could only come up with “bloody ell you’re ere all the time Rio” he said “no better place to be on big CL nights” (awkward silence) a few others chipped in and I’d bottled my chance to rib him about Thursday nights

I bumped into Ferdinand & Lescott in the lifts last Tuesday, was thinking of being a smart arse but could only come up with “bloody ell you’re ere all the time Rio” he said “no better place to be on big CL nights” (awkward silence) a few others chipped in and I’d bottled my chance to rib him about Thursday nights

You’re dead to me

The man is a total cock.
Just watched a clip on SSN with this clown and John Cross of the Mirror over Newcastle potentially qualifying for the Champions League and their budget for next season. Cross was objective and praised their progress and business
model.All Delaney could do was whinge about ethicacy and power in football , he really is a absolute numpty and shouldn't be in journalism.

I see Harris has resurfaced ... can't think why...

We'll have a lot more of this shit over the next few weeks. It's all good - if the PL allegations were sticking and we looked like winning nothing it would all be quiet. I'm hoping for another final press conference of the season like that one after we beat Watford in the FA cup - like a wake where all the other relatives are angry and bitter they've been left out of the will.
I imagine Delaney and Harris are flying a little close to the sun in legal terms now. Here's hoping they get burned.

Why does their seem to be no noise over Real Madrid ominously creeping towards another final in the champions league? They’ve won the champions league 14 times and the nearest teams in terms of wins are AC Milan and Bayern Munich with half that number.This is Madrid who can sell their training ground to get them out of the shit and go cap in hand to City’s owner for a loan to rebuild their stadium.

The corruption in the Spanish league coming out over bribing officials as well, if Barcelona are at it are Madrid whiter than white? Yet they choose to get wound up about City, would it not be nice to have a new name on the trophy like City or Napoli rather than the usual suspects who have monopolised the competition since year dot.

It’s a bit depressing to think that in 30 years of the CL, the competition has belonged to just a handful of teams.

Let’s call them the elites, those teams are:

Real Madrid
Barcelona
AC Milan
Juventus
Liverpool
Utd
Chelsea (more recently)
Bayern

Some facts:

- Elite teams have won a staggering 25 CL finals out of 30 (a combined win rate of 84%)

- At least one Elite team has been in the CL final for the last 30 years, apart from one single solitary year - 2003-2004 Porto vs Monaco (a combined finals appearance of 97%)

- 50% of finals in the last 30 years have been ‘all elite’ ties, 15/30

- Only 4 times out of 15 finals vs non elite teams, has an elite team lost a final (74% winning record) Inter 2010, Dortmund 97, Ajax 95, Marseille 93

- Only 2 non elite teams have won the CL In the past 25 years, both managed by Jose Mourinho

- An elite team has been present in every semi final in the last 30 years (100% record)

- 78 clubs participate from the qualifying stages each year and 32 from the group stages, there’s been well over 250 clubs enter the tournament in the past 30 years

Is this not more obvious to a lack of competition? Than City doing well in the past few years in the Prem, under Pep. It seems nothing compared to these stats. It’s a good question, why don’t these morons write something about this?

Last edited:
No mention in the media that Klopp has had to find a new position for TAA because he can't defend. Also no mention of the new position being an inverted fullback, made famous in the Premier League era by a certain Pep Guardiola. Imagine the media meltdown if Pep was borrowing tactics from Klopp!
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Also shows when you’re completely out of ideas of your own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.