Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Delaney really, really is nonsensical

View attachment 75508

Even if he quantifies this as infrastructure, Chelsea have spent, in particular on their youth setup. City's also wasn't perfect from the immediate date of the takeover - hence why they are still spending on it.

Aside from that, Delaney is also trying to say the era of CL comebacks is over...ignoring Real Madrid's run to the final last year.

How does he have any credibility.
He has zero credibility outside of twitter. I deleted twitter and I don't hear a peep out of him and the other WhatsApp group members that are on there. I only know he's alive by the guys on here reposting some of his "work".

He has zero credibility outside of twitter. I deleted twitter and I don't hear a peep out of him and the other WhatsApp group members that are on there. I only know he's alive by the guys on here reposting some of his "work".
Same here. Best thing I did was delete Twitter. None of this shite exists outside of that app. I DONT KNOw why people use it. It's like going to the pub and sitting next to a load of lfc fans talking shite. Just dont sit next to them

One thing though...... City Rabin is a warrior!!!!

Same here. Best thing I did was delete Twitter. None of this shite exists outside of that app. I DONT KNOw why people use it. It's like going to the pub and sitting next to a load of lfc fans talking shite. Just dont sit next to them

One thing though...... City Rabin is a warrior!!!!
Life is so much better away from it. Met some great blues off it and did build up some nice rappours with some rival fans, but my god, what a cesspit it is.

It still boils my personal piss the way the media treated the Pires/Henry “penalty” at our place…and that “penalty” is the reason I hate them just as much as the Shite and the dippers…the way they went on about it being a jape and funny when it was one of the most disrespectful things I saw on a football pitch in my life. Yes, Arsenal were much better than us at the time but to do that, showed a different level…then we had the wankers of the press slagging us off for the FA Cup win against Watford and other examples…hope we absolutely leather them next Wednesday and once we’re 4-0 serenade them with “2004, 2004 you’ve not won it since 2004” For those who need reminding…

Fuck XG, what I want to know is how many touches of the ball Haaland had against Leicester? -:) Come on cockroach journalists inform us all!!!
I'm more interested in what's in Haaland's shopping trolley on a weekly basis than XG!

Those of us old enough to remember before Assists were a thing, football was just fine without it, however I'm ok with assists as it show the whole world how fortunate we are to have the KDB playing for God' own.

What I've been expecting for a while though and could be a thing is the assist to an assist stats?
The soccer people would probable have a pithy name for it too like ASS to ASS!

In addition to Nick Harris (who, remember, was acknowledged not to be an expert by the High Court) and Rob Harris, there's also Daniel Harris, a self-avowed rag Londoner who's as much of a **** as either of the others. If anyone doesn't know his work, start with his contribution to this Guardian preview of the 2011 FA Cup derby semi-final, in which Dave Wallace represented the Blues.

Thankfully, uber-pretentious failed solicitor Daniel still seems to be grubbing around as a freelance who gets thrown the odd meagre bone doing relatively low-profile stuff like the Guardian's minute-by-minute reports. Glad to see he's making nothing of a second career as well!
Yep think he was even doing a bit in house at the swamp at one stage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.