Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see the BBC have a nice article on their sport website on the biggest comebacks in Champions League history this morning, I wonder if there's a team with a big first leg lead playing today
What's your point? It has to be on most minds I would of thought. I am slow to congratulate this organisation on anything but they do have an excellent article on Ederson today. The obsession on here sometimes about press coverage is off the scales.

If he thinks that’s bad, he should Google ‘Stockport Golf Club Badge’ then click images

Must be the most racist club badge in the world. Gobsmacked they’ve not been made to change it
The guy with the noose around his neck is white. Why is it racist? Same as The Thieves neck pub in Woodford

The guy with the noose around his neck is white. Why is it racist? Same as The Thieves neck pub in Woodford
Really? Doesn’t look white to me & you’re the first person I’ve ever heard say it’s a white man

Re: The Hattenstone article The Guardian did a few pieces a couple of weeks ago about how Manchester profited from the slave trade during the industrial revolution which was a new one on me as I thought we helped Lincoln abolish it.

They even got Andy Burnham to write a piece on it where he basically said all Mancunians should be educated about Manchesters involvement in the slave trade
Andy Burnham is a bellend.

Re: The Hattenstone article The Guardian did a few pieces a couple of weeks ago about how Manchester profited from the slave trade during the industrial revolution which was a new one on me as I thought we helped Lincoln abolish it.

They even got Andy Burnham to write a piece on it where he basically said all Mancunians should be educated about Manchesters involvement in the slave trade
You can take the lad out of Liverpool but you can't take Liverpool out of the lad.

Really? Doesn’t look white to me & you’re the first person I’ve ever heard say it’s a white man
I am informed the guy in question was a "local vagabond" (strong words back in the day) who was caught stealing sheep from a number of local farms. Not sure if he was hung for his actions or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.