Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
What an absolute load of bollocks.
Hattenstone portrays himself as a City fan as well.
I am proud of Manchester‘s , heritage leading the way with the Industrial Revolution. If my understanding is correct didn’t we also have history of supporting the abolition of slavery In America.
The line about the golden eagle on the badge had a “whiff of Nazism”.
Fucking disgraceful journalism.

He’s a bit of an oddball with a stench of bitterness.

What I can't get my head around, is how many so called City supporting journalists actually go after the club in a negative way.
We have enough haters who don't need any help or guidance from our own shills.
If I was a journalist I would be banging the drum for City and all the positives they bring.
I don't think I've ever seen a bad article by a scum or murderer journalist attacking there club, they've done it on the owners, but never the fundamentals of the club.
Who needs enemies when we've got ( so called) fans like these.
The “City fans” like Hattenstone and Conn have no interest in sticking up for our club. There’s no kudos or profit in that. There’s plenty of other clubs wrong doing they could highlight.

But it’s far better to pander the red loving masses in a desperate attempt to be relevant and to try and stem declining sales.

The hypocrisy is for all to see.

Fearless journalists they are not.

What I can't get my head around, is how many so called City supporting journalists actually go after the club in a negative way.
We have enough haters who don't need any help or guidance from our own shills.
If I was a journalist I would be banging the drum for City and all the positives they bring.
I don't think I've ever seen a bad article by a scum or murderer journalist attacking there club, they've done it on the owners, but never the fundamentals of the club.
Who needs enemies when we've got ( so called) fans like these.

I don't think Hattenstone would consider this to be "going after the club".

It's no more about City than it is United, it's no more about the two clubs than it is the Manchester coat of arms.

It brings up plenty of counterpoints, it spends as much time praising the city's solidarity with abolitionists as it does reminding people that the trade being celebrated by the ship was cotton.

It's not a critical piece.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.