Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, that's more likely. Freed Manchester from reliance on Liverpool

It might be more likely if the ship as a symbol of Manchester didn't predate the canal by 52 years, which is all in the article, which really makes me think there's a lot of people getting angry and having strong opinions on an article they haven't read.

It might be more likely if the ship as a symbol of Manchester didn't predate the canal by 52 years, which is all in the article, which really makes me think there's a lot of people getting angry and having strong opinions on an article they haven't read.
Indeed they are. I suspect some may even have just seen it was the guardian and a negative story with a city badge on it and just fucked it off......

Probably on the basis that they are constantly printing vindictive and I'll informed shite.

I haven’t seen evidence of people being angry, I think people have offered different opinions. Many of us can trace our family roots to colonial oppression, many of us have also benefited by being born in a country wealthy enough to give us opportunities ftom colonialism.

And whilst the Guardian & BBC discuss the powder keg of politics in the Middle East then let’s hope the start from the break up of the Ottoman Empire & who decided the rulers & boundaries,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.