Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
You’re really not looking very hard if you can’t find people overreacting and getting angry.

We’ve had people post that anyone who agrees with the article is a ****, and talking about just stop oil vandalising buildings or asking if we have to knock down every 19th century building.

Well I didn’t see that post, maybe missed when they merged the threads.

You’re really not looking very hard if you can’t find people overreacting and getting angry.

We’ve had people post that anyone who agrees with the article is a ****, and talking about just stop oil vandalising buildings, book burnings or asking if we have to knock down every 19th century building.
You seem pretty angry about the people being angry.

It’s always the same half dozen posters getting very red in the face and about these things, drawing hysterical conclusions and insulting everyone who disagrees with them.
Strange post, it is almost like you are insulting the people that don't agree with you, while throwing that very accusation their way.

Though it has to be said after reading the thread I didn't really see any red faces or frothing at the mouth posts.

Who are these posters you refer to and I'll go back and reread to see if I can catch it the second time around.

You'd genuinely think we weren't playing, nowt in the first screen for us at Bayern.

View attachment 75610
It is really strange. When you consider all the possible angles such as Pep returning to Bayern, Haaland a former arch rival with Dortmund, the tactical battle between Pep and Tuchel or the revenge battle after the CL final Chelsea win, or the European Royalty v the New Money team, Leroy Sane etc, just the whole PL v German football angle. It is just bizarre to do a snide piece about Ederson. The Ederson article would be ok in isolation but the timing is indicative of biased judgement by the BBC. They did a short article about City's ground expansion yesterday and, unusually opened it up for comments. The thread consisted of hundreds of snide comments by fans about City's poor fanbase (the Emptyhad etc etc) but they were not edited by the staff in Salford. The BBC has abandoned any concept of fair, unbiased, coverage when it comes to City. A disgrace really considering we pay for it. There is a cultural problem within the online team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.