Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly.

While there is no doubt we are not popular with the red supporting journo's and a certain amount of individual bias is in definitely in play,what we are mainly witnessing is a product of the society we have created rather than the excessive paranoia that exists on these pages.

I have listened to a few media outlets since we brilliantly claimed our victory last night,and i have heard nothing but positivity and congratulations.
Name some examples because all I’m seeing is negativity. I flicked on Talksport this morning, something I rarely do just hear what their take was. All I got was McCoist laughing at 2 City fans who had phoned in, they weren’t given the time of day and Brazil actually said “jog on”. They were laughing like hyenas and got the Coral rep Simon Clare on, he said “ I’ve not laughed as much in ages” he’s a Tarquin btw. It was terrible radio and the bias was left, right and centre.

Name some examples because all I’m seeing is negativity. I flicked on Talksport this morning, something I rarely do just hear what their take was. All I got was McCoist laughing at 2 City fans who had phoned in, they weren’t given the time of day and Brazil actually said “jog on”. They were laughing like hyenas and got the Coral rep Simon Clare on, he said “ I’ve not laughed as much in ages” he’s a Tarquin btw. It was terrible radio and the bias was left, right and centre.
Worth bearing in mind that talksports business model is effectively based on trolling football fans - I imagine Jordan bigging us up yesterday will have generated a few red clicks and calls and made sure the outraged were listening to as many Betfair/Paddy power/selco ads as possible

BBC Breakfast, absolutely no mention of City, or even any sports news from Metal Micky from 8 pm until the end of the programme. United fan Nina and her chum were happy to spend yet another 10 mins 'previewing' the Eurovision song contest, yet again, with good old Rylan. Plus lots of other non political stuff as they are completely controlled by this government and the directive is 'no politics at all costs' hence the constant flow of inane stories and charity records being set !

Missed that but I was listening earlier this morning and Brazil stated that he hopes City win it. Give him his credit he said the same last year. Bit of banter with fans or even disagreeing with a few points our fans say if that’s what happened this morning isn’t a big deal. We disagree on here between each other all the time.

Missed that but I was listening earlier this morning and Brazil stated that he hopes City win it. Give him his credit he said the same last year. Bit of banter with fans or even disagreeing with a few points our fans say if that’s what happened this morning isn’t a big deal. We disagree on here between each other all the time.
Fair enough, the bit I heard was not great radio.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.