Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he thinks that’s bad, he should Google ‘Stockport Golf Club Badge’ then click images

Must be the most racist club badge in the world. Gobsmacked they’ve not been made to change it
Why is it racist? It relates to the Davenport family doesn’t it?

The family crest depicts a hanging man and symbolised the families power over the people of Macclesfield (predominantly white I’d expect)

I think Jim Dale's **** of a love child has finally realised that he has a very limited grasp of football clubs and City in particular and maybe someone has told him he comes across as a complete hypocrite....... I like the bit where he says he spent a 'relative fortune' on players for Crystal Palace....mmmmm, interesting.....

I had th edispleasure of watching the BT coverage last night, they were practically willing Bayern on like they were the plucky underdogs it was very strange to watch us cast in this light, considering that we are an British team and they are a British Broadcaster, the only thing it can be is that they are chasing all the armchair Liverpool, Arsenal and United fans who would never want us to win, and to be too much on our side might prove problematic to them.

But I've never seen a British tema covered like that
Exactly, I watched Spurs limp out of the competition and they were purring about them start to finish.

As I thought then, made up bull shit-thanks' for confirming.

This does sounds like,

Source: Trust me bro.
So the vast majority of the output from the BBC regarding City and the constant digs from their reporters in all they write about City is imagined?

Have you ever looked on the BBC? Do you hear and read anything Roan & his sidekick Stones say? The digs Stones has at nearly every Pep press conference. The racist comments in every HYS which are allowed to stand on the BBC, whilst a lot of comments pointing out the racism and double standards in the comments are deleted by the BBC or are under moderation and not even published. The constant jibes about empty seats & about money spent (only City spend vast amounts) in the comments from the moderators on match days, many of whom are supporters of the red teams when you check their Twitter. The many times they give us the briefest of mentions in their tv/radio news reports after important games. The hundreds of times their commentary team say the words Manchester United in every game. The constant excuses they give for the red teams, whilst telling everyone what a poor season we are having when we are still very heavily involved in all comps, apart from the league cup. We weren’t even the headline story against Bayern yesterday, would this happen for any other English team in the QF of the champions league? The report on football comebacks, would this have been published if the two red teams were in the same position? Countless times in their online/tv/radio reports they mention the prices of our players on the field, on the bench and have even bizarrely done this when we are not even involved, whilst obviously not doing the same for the players of the red teams, why is this? Is the above all in our minds, if so, please list the thousands of examples you must have that contradict the above.

You two crack on if it doesn’t bother you or even carry on pretending it doesn’t happen, you carry on the fight for our absolutely non biased BBC in yours and about three other posters who constantly like your posts, you rebels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.