Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn an A was missed out of the sentence and you couldn't understand the post.

Ok

One of the dart ladies had the audacity to beat A man, so there will have been tears from all the misogynistic guys who think woman shouldn't play male sports.

Was it really that hard to understand, Gazza?
Yes, as it was just a road crash end to a nonsense post.

Sorry, but that piece sounds like twaddle. The NME's readership (what's left of it) is far removed from Beyonce fans. There's barely any crossover. Link?

One of the top stories on their site currently is

"Kevin Hart gifts Chris Rock a goat named Will Smith live on stage"

'"And for ITV and BBC, landing Rooney would be a massive coup. He is one of England's greatest ever players and remains a massive fan of the national team."

It's always been clear that articulation, succinctness and general intelligence were never a basic requirement for ex-pro media work to fall into their laps.

'"And for ITV and BBC, landing Rooney would be a massive coup. He is one of England's greatest ever players and remains a massive fan of the national team."

It's always been clear that articulation, succinctness and general intelligence were never a basic requirement for ex-pro media work to fall into their laps.
If he starts drink driving or wife beating he could always continue his career with Talksport, the opportunities are endless.

They did that last year or the year before, live blog and TV coverage on rags youth v Linfield or someone.
Laughable but tbf I think it was led by BBC Belfast to appease their many native plastics, rather than Coppack’s mob at Media City
The fact Stone went on their tour is a shambles though and warrants further investigation
Wouldn’t surprise me if united actually paid for them, in a vain attempt to keep themselves relevant. The likes of Jamie Jackson and James Ducker were were in Australia, for example
I think you are right.
There are plenty of Norn Iron contributors on this site to correct me if I am wrong but I think there used to be a tournament in that part of the world called, The Milk Cup (or some such thing) and United have been supporting that pretty much since its inception which could well have been in the 60s.
It was a mutually beneficial arrangement of course. The tournament got publicity and found it easier to attract teams and United got to cast the first eye over the next Best, Whiteside or er, Gillespie.
Anyway, it's become something of a tradition that United are represented in Northern Ireland during the off-season and local TV always covers it.
If BBC NI are covering the game because of lical interest, it seems a perfectly reasonable use of public money (to me, anyway) to make the game more widely available on a minor platform.

Rooney's a better speaker now than people give him credit for. He galvanised the fans and players at Derby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.